It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
(male)

davidben HB User
Milky white substance in urine

When I urinated a little while ago I noticed, maybe at the end of urination, a milky white substance in the urinal. It could've been chalky now that I think about it after reading a couple of others' posts.
I've been trying to get the info I need online and so far not much; just a bunch of maybies and half answers. I know money talks and if I had enough of it I could get a Doctor who would, all of a suden, know. But I only have VA (10% dissability) so they always say I'm fine and healthy When really I'm probably not. I think maybe they want me dead so they don't have to provide care for me or give me a check, however small it is, every month. I don't know. The more the population grows the furthur away from each other we become. I think the word Human is slowly but surely being left out of the word Humanity. In my case the only letters left in this word is ITY. I expect, after this urine question I'm posting, for the word to morph into PITY. It's a pity that all the humanity is being drained out of the human because of population. Really, were all just a race of ants being stepped on by larger ones. This life makes no sense and never will.
Wow, I feel better now.
Thanks.

Last edited by moderator2; 11-28-2007 at 04:22 PM. Reason: no doctors here - this is not a professional advice forum

The Following User Says Thank You to davidben For This Useful Post:
hagardner (03-12-2012)
Old 11-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User
Re: Milky white substance in urine

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidben View Post
When I urinated a little while ago I noticed, maybe at the end of urination, a milky white substance in the urinal. It could've been chalky now that I think about it after reading a couple of others' posts.
davidben,
I don't know what else you have read but did you notice this shortly after having an orgasm (it makes no difference how)? Could "chalky" mean "foamy?"
If you answer yes to these 2, it is retrograde ejaculation where your semen, instead of coming out your penis at orgasm, is going into your bladder. Typically, this is a result of having any type of prostate surgery but it is not unheard of for men whose upper urinary sphincter muscle (below the bladder) is not closing during ejaculation and/or lower ejaculatory sphincter muscle is not opening. Honestly, I am not 100% positive but if this is the case, I believe it can be repaired.

On the other hand, if there is any burning, itching, or pus present in your penis that is symptomatic of a STD.

Please keep us informed.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread