It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #1
(male)

deacdan HB User
I can't ejaculate through masturbation

This has only happened in the past couple of weeks, but I can no longer ejaculate through masturbation. I still climax/orgasm through it, but no semen comes out. I still ejaculate as normal through intercourse.

This problem occurs even after masturbating when I haven't had sex or masturbated for a couple of days.

Old 11-30-2007, 10:44 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: I can't ejaculate through masturbation

That's a little strange Decadan, but it seems sometimes a man's body can do strange things. I'm a healthy normal man, and recently I went through a period where I masturbated quite a bit more than ever before, enjoyed it to say the least, but some of the time during that time of intense masturbating, hardly any semen or sperm would come out. You talk about a frustrating feeling. Like you I would still experience the climax sensations but the ejaculation would be almost empty if not completely.

Anyway, I have passed through that period of intense self pleasure, and now whenever I masturbate my sperm is so thick and white, (like it was when I was in my 20's) that I can hardly believe it. I believe that my lack of healthy mature sperm (and quantity of) during all of my masturbating was just my body's way of responding to the intense masturbation. I mean sometimes I would ejaculate three times a day. I was really working my testicles hard for about 6 or 7 months. Maybe something similar is happening to you.. Our bodies respond to what we do in different ways I guess.

At one point I thought I was experiencing retrograde ejaculation, or backwards ejaculation where the sperm is actually ejaculated backward into the bladder. Eventually all worked itself back to normal, and I hope it will for you too. Keep me posted if you like.

Good luck to you.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-01-2007, 01:41 AM   #3
(male)

deacdan HB User
Re: I can't ejaculate through masturbation

Yeah, I thought it may of been retrograde ejaculation, possibly even linked to diabetes or something (!). I quit smoking, alcohol and most sugar to see if it was linked to anything like that as I heard they can all adveresly effect this, and masturbated even less frequently to see if that helped. However i've now had sex a few times since this problem started, and every time I've ejaculated more than average! I'm thinking it could be psycological or something, as this seems very weird.

Closed Thread