It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
(male)

louis19142 HB User
why do i masterbate in my sleep

I am in my mid 30 for the last year my wife tells me I masterbate in my sleep. I know it true because at times i wake up an have to clean up. Can some one tell my why this happens?

Last edited by louis19142; 12-02-2007 at 01:42 PM.

Old 12-04-2007, 07:40 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slipperyslope HB User
Re: why do i masterbating in my sleep

I have never heard of anyone doing this in there sleep. I would consult a sleep Dr about this condition. they are usually pulmonary Dr's but have a specialty in sleep disorders..

One thought is for you to wear a chassity belt. do they make those still? LOL. I wonder if you could somehow make it so you can't get to your private parts so easily and masterbate in your sleep..some sort of belt or a jock strap so you can't get to yourself so easily, do you do this every night or just once in awhile? I don't know, I am just brain storming here, see a Dr for there opinion. It is more of an aggrivation than anything as you must have a mess to clean up in the morning which must not be very pleasant for you. keep us posted after you see a Dr. you could also " ******" this and see if there is a name for your condition and read up on it.

good luck!
SS

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2007, 12:46 PM   #3
(male)

louis19142 HB User

Thanks for the reply No it happens maybe four times a month. Some reseach that my wife did came up with sleep sex. Clean is a pain. The worst is my wife gets ****** because she says that I wake her up from her sleep. But she been good the last month she wake me up to clean up.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:54 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis19142 View Post
Thanks for the reply No it happens maybe four times a month. Some reseach that my wife did came up with sleep sex. Clean is a pain. The worst is my wife gets ****** because she says that I wake her up from her sleep. But she been good the last month she wake me up to clean up.
Yes, sleep sex is more common than people think. Men have several erections during sleep. It is normal. I will sometimes wake up playing with myself at 2, 3, 4, 5 am. I will usually totally wake up, however, to have sex.

Sleep sex is really not an issue unless you start having sex with your sleeping partner. So, she is lucky that you don't go that far.

If the only issue is her waking up you may wish to re-think your sleeping arrangements. I saw on the news just last week that the majority of married couples actually sleep in different beds due to they can't stand each other's nighttime quirks.

Old 12-05-2007, 04:01 AM   #5
(male)

tattman HB User

I wake nearly each morning with an erection. I don't go as far as you have mentioned but I find that most times when I wake up with it. I really need to relieve myself because my bladder is full and I think this is why I have a full erection. Yes it makes ******* difficult. But once my bladder is empty my erection is gone too.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-05-2007 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 12-05-2007, 09:02 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by louis19142 View Post
I am in my mid 30 for the last year my wife tells me I masterbate in my sleep. I know it true because at times i wake up an have to clean up. Can some one tell my why this happens?
This happens often. Women do it to. Generally the person having the sleep sex isn't aware of it and has no memory of it. I've woken up during a sex dream with my hand firmly on mr happy already (once I woke up and I was humping a pillow lol)

Old 12-05-2007, 09:58 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: why do i masterbate in my sleep

Hey, I use to think erections had some what to do with a full bladder, but maybe not. Just think of all the times we wake up with a full bladder with out an erection! What's up with that.LOL.. I think the erection doesn't care if you have a full bladder or not. When it's time for wood/erection, it's just time.

Closed Thread