It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2007, 01:52 AM   #1
(male)

obso1337 HB User
Bumps and itching and bumps on hand

hey,

let me start by saying I am going to see a doctor as soon as possible. unfortunately that might not be for a week or so, so I would appreciate any insight.

I have several soft white bumps on the shaft of my penis. they have been there for maybe a month now and haven't really bothered me.

in the last week my genitals began itching a lot, and at one point it hurt to urinate. more bumps have been forming, some of them red, some white, all of them soft. most of the bumps are on the shaft, a few on the head (I am uncircumsized). what is really scary is that on the hand that I masturbate with, I am developing very small bumps on the palm.

I get tested after every new partner I have, and I have not had any new partners since the last time I was tested (which was in July). nothing came up the last time I was tested, so until now I didn't think there was anything to worry about.

genital warts? herpes? something benign? like I said, I am going to see a doctor ASAP, but I'd like to know if I can narrow things down before then, so I know what I'm dealing with......

Old 12-03-2007, 09:22 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: Bumps and itching and bumps on hand

since you have to wait a week. go get some antifungel med and put on your genitals and hand. a good one not a cheap store brand. get soemthing like lamosil (sp?)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread