It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #1
(male)

chuck73 HB User
premature ejaculation?

im a 34 year old male in perfect health. i went for my physical friday. during my exam i was asked to remove my shorts, i was fine with the hernia exam and the visual exam. i was then asked to lie on the table. she then pulled my foreskin down and i became erect quickly. i expected her to end that part there but it still continued.
i was becoming extremely embarrassed and then i oozed a little fluid out. it felt like an orgasm but not quite. first it didnt shoot out like a normal orgasm but kind of oozed out i guess. second it didnt look like semen, this was clear and my semen is normally cloudy. and lastly i felt it but it wasnt as intense as other orgasms ive had. and i also continued to stay erect after this happened wich isnt normal for me.
she didnt say anything about the fluid not being normal, she just wiped me off and continued. and i was really embarrassed to ask about it. she did ask if that has happened before and it has once. she told the nurse to write down history of premature ejaculation.
im kind of worried cuz i dont completely understand the full meaning of what a premature ejaculation is. the definition i found was ejaculation before orgasm. but i did kind of have an orgasm and the stuff that came out wasnt sperm but a clear fluid. i also didnt shoot it out like a normal orgasm, it just oozed out like i said.
i was under a lot of pressure too. i didnt even want to undress in front of them to begin and the nurse was a friend of my sisters. the whole episode was completely horrible for me.
if it wasnt a premature ejaculation then what happened?
i hope someone can help me.

Last edited by chuck73; 12-03-2007 at 10:03 AM. Reason: mispelling

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-03-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: premature ejaculation?

sounds like it was pre-ejaculation fluid. it happens all the time for me.

and thats weird I've never had a doctor feel around my penis. what was she looking for?

Thats the main reason I dont go to female doctors and she was doing your physical with the nurse in the room? gah! I feel for ya man.

Old 12-03-2007, 01:59 PM   #3
(male)

chuck73 HB User

she was looking for a lot of stuff! first she checked the foreskin by stretching it a little and then she pulled it back to expose the glans. by then i was erect.she then started to palpitate the shaft looking for lumps. and the she checked my urethra by squeezing the glans to look at it, that's when i guess the pre ejaculate came out. after that was the testicle exam and the rectal exam which was even worse than the others. what really sucked was that i knew the nurse as well, she use to hang out with my sister in school.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:03 PM   #4
(male)

chuck73 HB User

by the way was it what they said it was, a premature ejaculation?

Old 12-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #5
(male)

Jinxy285 HB User

That is called a happy ending... you usually pay extra for that... You must have great Insurance...... J/k.... I had a similar exp at the dermatologist once... I had a mole type thing on my scrotum and the Dr(male) just exposed me to the world, his two nurses, while he removed it... Have not been back there.....

Old 12-04-2007, 11:39 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck73 View Post
by the way was it what they said it was, a premature ejaculation?
no sounds more like just pre ejaculate. a clear fluid that is produced to clear the tube for the real deal.

I've had many a physical and never have I had a doctor feel my wanger or palpatate it. Finger in the bum is somethign that has to happen so dont be embarrassed by that.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
(male)

mpcsb HB User

Sounds like your doc was being very thorough. My current doc does everything your doc did. I get an erection and leak a bit too every year when he does my physical. He always skins me back and checks after the rectal exam too. I ask why he does this again and he said after the prostate is checked there should always be some fluid. He did say he's seen probably everything, so he's not shocked or embarrased, and that I shouldn't be embarrased either. So that's my advice, nothing to be ashamed about. I do think having a male doctor makes it easier - I figure he knows about erections from personal experience.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #8
(male)

Dinosaur2 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpcsb View Post
Sounds like your doc was being very thorough. My current doc does everything your doc did. I get an erection and leak a bit too every year when he does my physical. He always skins me back and checks after the rectal exam too. I ask why he does this again and he said after the prostate is checked there should always be some fluid. He did say he's seen probably everything, so he's not shocked or embarrased, and that I shouldn't be embarrased either. So that's my advice, nothing to be ashamed about. I do think having a male doctor makes it easier - I figure he knows about erections from personal experience.

I go to a female doctor once a year for my yearly exam and I guess because I am circumcised she doesn't have to check under the foreskin. All she does down there is finger my rectum to feel my prostrate. The fluid you thought was ejaculation was pre-ejaculate that always comes from any kind of mild stimulation, especially when the prostrate is rubbed against. Many men like to have their partner stick a finger in the rectum during sex in order to rub the prostrate. It can lead to a special kind of orgasm. A man can actually have an orgasm just from the stimulation of the prostrate, which is kind of like the G-spot for men.

Old 12-19-2007, 06:35 PM   #9
(male)

chuck73 HB User

i just turned 34 so that was my first rectal exam. and she did warn me because i was already aroused and erect that i could have an orgasm during the rectal exam, mainly the prostate exam. she said it was a normal thing and nothing to be ashamed of, so i did put on the condom i was offered. im glad i did because sure enough i did have an orgasm. i did ejaculate sperm that time. i was surprised by how much i did ejaculate, it was quite more than usual.

Last edited by chuck73; 12-19-2007 at 06:53 PM.

Old 12-19-2007, 09:36 PM   #10
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck73 View Post
i just turned 34 so that was my first rectal exam. and she did warn me because i was already aroused and erect that i could have an orgasm during the rectal exam, mainly the prostate exam. she said it was a normal thing and nothing to be ashamed of, so i did put on the condom i was offered. im glad i did because sure enough i did have an orgasm. i did ejaculate sperm that time. i was surprised by how much i did ejaculate, it was quite more than usual.
Where do you people find these doctors?

I've had 3 gay doctors and never had such thorough exams.

Maybe it is you uncircumcised dudes that get this special treatment.

Maybe it is because I am not as "responsive" in my exams.

Pre-ejaculate forms from any anal stimulation. It has nothing to do with the prostate gland. Pre-ejaculate is from your Cowper's glands.

If your full on ejaculation was as a result of a prostate message, i.e., several minutes of back and forth pressurized message as opposed to a quick in and out feel of the Prostate Gland as is typical in a Digital Rectal Exam, you do not have PE. If it was a quick in and out, less than a minute, yes, you may have PE. You said it was stressful and that would cause it.

Closed Thread