It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2007, 06:19 PM   #1
(male)

rme33 HB User
Talking to my doctor about PE

Has anyone here had any experience speaking with a doctor about premature ejaculation? Are they helpful in ways other than recommending medication?

I did a search on these boards for PE and noticed many people recommending desensitizing creams, drinking alcohol, masturbating beforehand, etc. I am not interested in any of these things, as I want to achieve the ability to control my ejaculation completely.

I have heard that PE is often caused by psychological problems/anxiety/depression/etc. I am interested in this because I feel that this is what is causing mine. I have been dating a wonderful girl for about two years now, and I am very much in love with her. However, since the beginnining of our sexual relationship (a little less than two years), I haven't been able to last. In other words, I usually come anywhere from like thirty seconds to maybeee two minutes after I enter her. The only times I have lasted longer have been when I was drunk and one random time when I lasted for a really long time, and one time when it was anal. I know I am capable of it, because I dated a girl prior to this one and was able to last much longer, sometimes even up to 45 minutes (probably could have gone even longer, I ejaculated because I wanted to). Now I am constantly worried that I am going to ejaculate from the second I enter her vagina. She usually orgasms, which may cause some of you to say that it's not really premature, but the bottom line is that I want to be able to have sex for longer than I do, because I really enjoy it. I also feel very embarassed and inadequate when I come so quickly. For what its worth, she has always been very supportive and never complained about it, and she also tells me that it is not even premature. However, I know that it is.

Advice?

Last edited by rme33; 12-03-2007 at 06:20 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread