It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2007, 10:13 AM   #1
(male)

caseybrough HB User
penis pain and clear substance

i started having sex with a new partner about 2 weeks ago, we had some rough sex and it was slightly painful at the time but the next day i woke up with a pain just below the tip and it hurts sometimes when i uninate. there is also a clear/beige substance that comes out when i squeeze the shaft, any ideas what is it, so far i've just heard that its could be like an injury reaction to the possition during the sex. it was painfully at the time in the same area. if anyone have any feedback please let me know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2007, 10:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: penis pain and clear substance

Did you practice safe sex? If not you could have an std.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Yeah it could be fluid that oozes just like when a pimple is popped. Fluid that is coming from the injury inside your penis. If it is beige or brown in color that could indicate infection. Is there any pain when you squeeze? Any pus? Sounds like the beginning of pus formation.

I'm not sure, but sounds like you need to ask your doctor. If you are oozing fluid, especially with the discoloration you spoke of I would see a doctor. Might even be a sexually transmitted disease. I hope not, but don't play around with that type of thing. Watch those "new" sex partners as well. You know what they say these days - sleeping with someone who has had multiple sex partners is just like sleeping with everyone that person has had sex with.

Take care man.

-h

Old 12-04-2007, 12:33 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by caseybrough View Post
i started having sex with a new partner about 2 weeks ago, we had some rough sex and it was slightly painful at the time but the next day i woke up with a pain just below the tip and it hurts sometimes when i uninate. there is also a clear/beige substance that comes out when i squeeze the shaft, any ideas what is it, so far i've just heard that its could be like an injury reaction to the possition during the sex. it was painfully at the time in the same area. if anyone have any feedback please let me know.
yeah if you didn't use a rubber for that you could have gotten a std. All ways use a condom with new partners until you can both be checked out. learn a lesson from this.

Closed Thread