It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 01:30 AM   #1
(male)

caseybrough HB User
Injurt Or Std?

so heres the situation, i recentyly started sleeping with a new partner, she has been tested and does NOT have any std's. we had some rough sex and for the last 3 days, also the last time i have had sex was about 2 years ago. i have noticed a pain below the tip of my penis, it has progressively become less painful as the days go one, today i didn't feel anything really unless i squeezed the shaft or peed, the first time i noticed it, was the day after sex we went through a position that was uncomfortable at the time and the next morning i had discomfort in the same area. i also notices an ooze that looked very similar to *** that came out when i squeezed the shaft in an upward direction. i didn't have any std's, and she has been clean is recent testing, any ideas? iv'e spoke with a few people and it seems to be that with the current situation people think this its just like injuring of a muscle and the clear substance is like when you pop a zit due to and irritation. we're both clean and its only appeared after the rough sexual experiance, so let me know if you have any ideas. thanks again.

Last edited by caseybrough; 12-05-2007 at 01:34 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2007, 10:16 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: Injurt Or Std?

When was her last test? did you see the results? Not saying its an STD but it sure sounds like it.

you should go tot he doctor and get examined. stuff coming out and pain is not normal. you could broke some blood vessels or something in ti.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread