It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
(male)

sk31 HB User
18 and masturbating everyday

Hi everyone, i am quite ashamed to say this but i am 18 years old and will turn 19 in a few weeks. I have been masturbating everyday, sometimes taking a few days off or rarely, a few weeks off. I have been doing this since i was 16. I have a few questions:

1. Sometimes i masturbate up till 4-5 times/day, and my penis gets a little sore and swollen. Sometimes little cuts show up at my uncircumsized ''skin cover' is this okay?

2. Will masturbating too much disrupt my concentration and/or brain activity?

3. Is it unhealthy to masturbate too much?

Thats all. I hope all of you can help me! Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-05-2007, 10:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: 18 and masturbating everyday

SK31,

Young brother I am glad to try to help you. First let me tell you I'm 43 years old and still masturbate, still love it and always will. I have been married, did it regurlary then, am divorced now, still masturbate regularly and still love it. Many, many men (and women) masturbate on a regular basis and it's quite normal. For a healthy potent young man of your age it is normal to want to masturbate 4-5 times a day, due to the fact that the finest crude testosterone is running through your bloodstream almost constantly.

If you have the little cuts or tears at your uncircumsized skin covering, just take a little easier my man.. The swelling you're seeing in your penis probably won't hurt it a bit, as mine used to naturally swell too when I'd masturbate that much and stay hard for extended periods of time. I don't mean just swelling from being hard either, my penis would literally swell from being erect so long.

No, it will not disrupt your concentration or brain activity, but too much of it might spoil you a bit. Some guys I've heard speak of over-masturbation have complained of (at times) not being able to reach satisfaction when with a partner, even though that's hard to imagine.

Other than that, masturbation isn't unhealthy. As a matter of fact it will keep your prostate healthy and keep your testicles producing fresh healthy sperm.

Take care man.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2007, 10:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I would bet that the little cuts are from a yeast infection. Left untreated, the little cuts leave scars. The scars stretch less than the skin. Over time, this leads to phimosis. The good news, is that a tube of anything women use for yeast should work fine on you. It is worth the $16 investment.
Masturbating every day is nothing to worry about. My brain is just fine. I was doing three times a day at your age, and had enough energy left over for a good sex life with a female. It's a harmless self-test, and meant to be an introduction to sex.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:52 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk31 View Post
1. Sometimes i masturbate up till 4-5 times/day, and my penis gets a little sore and swollen. Sometimes little cuts show up at my uncircumsized ''skin cover' is this okay?

2. Will masturbating too much disrupt my concentration and/or brain activity?

3. Is it unhealthy to masturbate too much?
1) you might want to try using some lube and not do it so hard
2) no. (this seems to come up a lot. where do guys get this from?) if it disruppted brain activity then every man on eh planet would be drooling idiots by now.
3) it is only unhealthy (mentally) if you avoid social interaction to stay home and masturbate.

Closed Thread