It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2007, 03:59 AM   #1
(male)

allie812 HB User
why is my sperm really watery? is that normal

my sperm always consist of just it seems water nothing else. Every time i finish in my girl it just leaks out of her. it hasnt always been like this. just a couple of months now. Is that normal? Why did it start doing that?

Old 12-06-2007, 09:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: why is my sperm really watery? is that normal

it is normal for you.
it doesn't have to be thick, to impregnate.
all semen gets watery, depending on how long it has been outside the penis.
you sound fine to me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2007, 10:01 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: why is my sperm really watery? is that normal

Allie I have shared in the same experience and it worried me as well because I always had very healthy thick, white sperm when I ejaculated. Maybe you're like me, my sperm quality (and quantity) has always been a source of great pride and concern. For about six months recently I noticed when I'd ejaculate it was almost all water, or semen (the clear fluid) and very little if any white sperm. I could still ejaculate and enjoy the sensation but the sensation was diminished greatly. My experience with the lack of sperm was during a time of much heavier masturbation. Now that time has passed and I have noticed that my sperm is back almost as full as it was when I was in my 20's, and I am now 43. It is very thick, white and feels so intense when I ejaculate that it almost hurts. I don't mean hurt literally, but if it does hurt it's a good hurt. It's just different because the thick sperm is really opening up my urethra and once again causing intense sensation when released. Maybe it's the strong chemicals, vitamins, proteins or hormones I've heard are present in healthy sperm that cause the difference in sensation when ejaculated. Something is different now, I can vouch for that.

Are you masturbating or having a lot of sex, like two to three times a day? Could be that your body isn't releasing mature, ripened sperm. Do you think that could be it? I know when I slowed down on masturbation that is when my testicles seemed to produce the desirable thick sperm I wanted.

Do an experiment and don't ejaculate for about a week, if possible. Then ejaculate into a small clear cup or clear plastic top and test your sperm quality. I'll bet you'll see some thick, white ripe sperm.

Keep in touch.

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 12-06-2007 at 10:04 PM.

Closed Thread