It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2007, 10:00 PM   #1
Veteran
(male)

Junior77 HB User
I'm starting to get semi-erections when just talking to girls

First I just wanted to say that I'm 20 years old. I just recently started talking to other girls because I was so shy to do it for a while. I get semi-erections when I just talk to them, it's embarrassing. I had to cover myself up with my binder today so they wouldn't see. I've never had sex before. Is there medications that can help with this?

Old 12-06-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: I'm starting to get semi-erections when just talking to girls

If your erections (at that time) embarrass just keep on hiding them. What you're experiencing is normal. You just like girls and it's natural for a healthy young man to be turned on by what he sees. You may or may not choose to act on your body's response, I don't know, but your erections are quite normal.

No, there is no medication to make you not get an erection when you see a girl you like. Just be good and take care of that thing.. (your penis).

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 12-06-2007 at 10:15 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

Junior77 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairier yet.. View Post
If your erections (at that time) embarrass just keep on hiding them. What you're experiencing is normal. You just like girls and it's natural for a healthy young man to be turned on by what he sees. You may or may not choose to act on your body's response, I don't know, but your erections are quite normal.

No, there is no medication to make you not get an erection when you see a girl you like. Just be good and take care of that thing..

-h
Ok thanks, at least I know they're normal. In the mean time, I will think of other ways to cover myself up. Like wearing long shirts and such.

Old 12-06-2007, 10:58 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

jobin HB User

Have you thought that perhaps the girls were interested in 'what is going on down there in your pants'? I mean erections are rather normal and it tells them that you are normal indeed and have nothing to hide. Not a sin, not evil just culturally inhibited by custom: break loose and observe the results. Maybe one girl will accept your 'interest'!

Old 12-07-2007, 06:30 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

Nothing could possibly be more normal.
It's your body's way of telling you it's ready to make babies.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:52 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior77 View Post
First I just wanted to say that I'm 20 years old. I just recently started talking to other girls because I was so shy to do it for a while. I get semi-erections when I just talk to them, it's embarrassing. I had to cover myself up with my binder today so they wouldn't see. I've never had sex before. Is there medications that can help with this?
hi junior77,
Don't worry so much about this, its only a natural thing to do, heck most of us males at one time or another do this I know at times I still do it, its just the male instinc factor... or your sub-conscious mind telling you some things are just beautiful
A better way to put it....they turn you on.
heck if I din't get erections I'd be scared.

Old 12-08-2007, 12:24 PM   #7
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior77 View Post
Ok thanks, at least I know they're normal. In the mean time, I will think of other ways to cover myself up. Like wearing long shirts and such.
Junior,
the only time you need to "cover up" your body's natural reaction to sexual attraction is if you are in a business (office) environment where it may be considered harassment. Otherwise, don't put yourself through this type of anguish. Erections are normal and most women (and girls) know this and are even flattered by the sight of a man having an erection in their presence. Most girls will just laugh but with a woman, it can put you on the "fast track!" *Or*, she will say that she is not interested, right up front and you can move on.

IOW, stopping hiding your body and use it to your advantage. Have fun!

Closed Thread