It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2007, 11:13 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User
Smile A new trick to delay ejaculation - anyone heard of this?

So, I've been with my boyfriend now for about 7 months. things are great. He is amazing.

sex is wonderful - he usually can outlast me. ( He is quite big and I am quite small, so I tend to get sore rather quickly). I have been with a few other guys, and have never heard of the technique he uses to control ejaculation. All I have to do is let him know I am ready for him to go, and he says he can control ejacualtion with the use of a twitch of a muscle in his leg.

This has to be true, because he usually goes within a minute of me telling him I am ready for it. Has anyone else heard of this or experienced it? there is always the evidence in the condom so he is deffinetly not kidding! I am truely a lucky lady because neither one of us is unsatisfied with the end result

again... anyone heard of this?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2007, 07:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: A new trick to delay ejaculation - anyone heard of this?

never heard of it. what a lucky man he is genetically, and how fortunate you are to have him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2007, 07:59 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

are you sure its his leg and not his penis?
twich of a muscle in his penis don't ya think?
I never heard of this either, anywayz aren't you the lucky one enjoy.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

I'm positive its his leg. He is very much into fitness, weightlifting, and bodybuilding, and was a fitness trainer, so I'm guessing he is very familiar with the different muscles in his body.

Although maybe there is a psychological connection as well. I've never encountered this before, but I thought it was something someone else must have had least heard of.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi,
I think maybe you miss understood him?
I left weights too and in pretty good shape espically sinse I lost a lot of weight,.
But what I found out what happens with me is .... After a good intense workout I get sore on the back/front of my legs calfs and thigh area and sometimes during the session I will get cramps and when I do I can't ejaculate but we keep on going until she does, I hate it when that happens not for her but for me...we just srop after she finishes..I usally get up and rub my legs or take a hot shower drink a glass of wine ect,,ect,,
I realize this may not be his case but I just never heard of a leg twich that can make you last longer?
and I belive you that he knows what different musscles are in his own body, and yeah it could be a phychological connection as well.

Last edited by chevyman; 12-07-2007 at 03:29 PM.

Old 12-07-2007, 07:28 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

oh wow. I worded my topic wrong I guess.

what I meant is that he can ejaculate when he wants to, not to delay it. sorry for the confusion on that one.

Old 12-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #7
(male)

Dinosaur2 HB User

Three cheers for your partner. It sounds like he has simply learned how to control premature ejaculation. Sorry! I don't think he has any special powers. I think any man can control the time of his ejaculation if he focuses on it. If one ejaculates before he is ready, this is premature ejaculation, a common problem for men. I've done a lot of reading and investigating into this and other aspects of love making in an attempt to be a better lover. And, as a result, I learned how to control the timing of my ejaculation. I'm sure what works best varies from man to man. But, I think it is just in knowing what aspect of love making triggers the ejaculatory response in your body and then avoiding that aspect until ready. There are some specific actions that have been suggested in widely read magazines like Men's Health. For example; the man should avoid deep thrusting until ready to achieve orgasm. It has to do with the action of the hips. If the thrusts involve the hips, one is more likely to ejaculate sooner, as opposed to thrusting with the whole body which helps to delay ejaculation; changing positions several times in the midst of the intercourse. Not only does it make for more interesting lovemaking, but it also prolongs the man's ability to avoid premature ejaculation. An example of this would be stopping coital intercourse and interspersing it with oral sex, rear entry sex, etc. When couples use only the missionary position, for example, and the man just does what many men are inclined to do if they have not focused on avoiding premature ejaculation, which is thrust deeply, while at the same time increasing the speed of this action, they will ejaculate quickly. There may be some out there who would disagree with me here, but for me, being aware of these things and incorporating them into my love making style has helped me to avoid premature ejaculation. It has enhanced my capability to prolong the lovemaking activity and in turn I have been able to bring my partner to have several orgasms before I myself reach the point of no return. One reason this was important for me to learn, is because once I have ejaculated, there follows a brief period of time where I almost completely lose interest in the act. By prolonging the time I can make love, based on my ability to prevent premature ejaculation, I can focus on making my partner's experience as good as possible. Long story short, being a physically fit person as your partner seems to be, perhaps he has read some of the same stuff and just knows what many men wish they knew, which is how to control premature ejaculation. And, you're lovemaking is the better for it. Right?

Old 12-08-2007, 01:11 PM   #8
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll20 View Post
oh wow. I worded my topic wrong I guess.

what I meant is that he can ejaculate when he wants to, not to delay it. sorry for the confusion on that one.
Ok now, wait a minute. Are you saying that he twitches a muscle in his leg when he wants to ejaculate? And he won't until he does that?

If this is correct, I think he is "pulling your leg."

Just like Chevyman, I can have an orgasm so powerful that it will travel down my legs and actually feel like they are cramping. BTW these usually happen when my prostate is stimulated at the same time as my penis.

Old 12-08-2007, 11:04 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

babydoll20 HB User

haha yes, AZman. I don't think he is lying about this one.. like I said.. the evidence is in the condom

He can orgasm without doing that, but If Im done and sore then he can bring it about by doing this. and more often than not, this is the case, unless he is super duper horney and its been awhile.

I'm thinking it must be psychological... I know the mind has a powerful effect on the body .. so its quite possible that its all in his mind and he is just assuming that this leg twitch is part of it. god knows.

next time I talk to my doctor I will mention it and ask if it is possible. Like i said, I believe he is being honest about this and believes it himself.

whatever the reason , who am I to argue with it. He is certainly NOT broke, so I'm not fixing it

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-08-2007 at 11:50 PM.

Closed Thread