It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2007, 03:08 PM   #1
(female)

kittenkaboodle HB User
Hours of sex and no ejaculation

Hello all,

I've been with my husband for 6 years. He is now 28 with an average weight and build and no health problems to speak of. He is able to ejaculate perfectly fine when he masturbates (even if I am present), but never when we have intercourse. We can have sex for many hours and he just can't "finish up" with any position or anything. He has told me he never has been able to ejaculate during sex with any partner. His erections remain strong throughout.

We have tried to talk about an many occasions but he is obviously uncomfortable talking about it. He feels inadequate. It has never been a big deal to me in the past. I could care less if he ejaculates... just as long as he enjoys the sex we have. However, we have recently started to try to have a child. This is where it starts to get tricky. How can I conceive if he can't ejaculate inside of me? And so we've been arguing more often as the subject get brooched more often.

Does anyone have any suggestions or similar situations? I think it's more of a mental problem than a physical one. Should we be seeing a sex therapist?

Old 12-08-2007, 08:38 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Re: Hours of sex and no ejaculation

He on medications of any kind?
Are you sure he has never ejaculated inside a woman before? through intercourse??..thats hard to believe but I suppose it can happen.

if he can ejac while masterbating then maybe he's not feeling any presure while inside you? ''no offence'', but I do have trouble ejacualting if I'm not getting any stimulation, I could go all night non- stop. sometime to much lube will cauz this or if your really wet...
its hard to let you know what you and him can do to concive on these boards I'll get a (TMI) but you guys can really do that without intercourse he can save his sperm (I guess frezze it somehow?) and have it inserted in you by a qulified Dr

but seriously this could be a major problem for him, he needs to go get checked out by a uroligist....> or a peter Dr,.... I'm not kiddin you this could be serious, he needs to maybe have his prostate checked.
not being able to ejauclate while having intercourse that should not be taken to lightly.
I would say somethings wrong with this picture.
get him to Dr.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2007, 04:57 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

Perhaps he is scared of you getting pregnant?

Have you ever used condoms to see if he can ejaculate inside you?

Old 12-21-2007, 09:39 PM   #4
(male)

rbbb HB Userrbbb HB Userrbbb HB User
Re: Hours of sex and no ejaculation -- solution!

As time has gone by, I too have had this kind of problem. But I cannot go on all night anymore either. You have said that he can still orgasm if he masturbates -- even in front of you. That's the solution that I use. When I feel that "nothing's going to happen" no matter how long we go for, I will withdraw and masturbate (along with her help is even better) and when it gets close to ejaculation, back inside we go and finish that way. Oviously that is what yous will have to do if you want to get pregnant. No big deal -- he gets to finish, and you get some sleep!

Old 12-27-2007, 09:19 AM   #5
(male)

truckin601 HB User

Try milking his prostate.

My friend was telling me her ex-bf had this problem and she would milk his prostate. She used her finger or vibrator to help him ejaculate.

Old 12-27-2007, 10:14 AM   #6
(male)

john00-us HB User

has he tried to go anal on you? if he does ejaculate, then he is not stimulated enough

Old 12-27-2007, 10:24 PM   #7
Inactive
(male)

Stretched2Far HB User

It is possible that he masturbates too often. Tell him to go 4-5 days without ejaculating at all. Or he could be used to the tightness of his own grip. A vagina cannot possibly be as tight as a man gripping his penis hard. All of these can be reasons why. I dealt with this earlier in life. Both of the reasons above were why I couldn't go inside my girlfriend.

Old 12-31-2007, 03:55 PM   #8
(male)

Jepponen HB User

Prosac? You can keep 3-4 days pause before sex, if one is on prosac or other SSRI.

Closed Thread