It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2007, 09:07 PM   #1
(male)

Colt11 HB User
Does PE apply the same to masturbation as it does to acctual sex?

So, I'm 18 right now and have never had sex. (goes against my beliefs doncha know). Whenever I masturbate I can barely last 2 minutes. Will this be the same when I get married and do have sex? Is PE the kind of thing where you don't truly know if you have it until you'v been sexually active? Is this typical of an 18 yr old male? Will I gradually be able to last longer as I get a little older. I'm a horny bugger right now so that may be a possible culprit. Is there anything I can do or should I just chill and see what happens? Advice and knowledge needed. thanks!

Old 12-09-2007, 01:28 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User
Re: Does PE apply the same to masturbation as it does to acctual sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt11 View Post
So, I'm 18 right now and have never had sex. (goes against my beliefs doncha know). Whenever I masturbate I can barely last 2 minutes. Will this be the same when I get married and do have sex? Is PE the kind of thing where you don't truly know if you have it until you'v been sexually active? Is this typical of an 18 yr old male? Will I gradually be able to last longer as I get a little older. I'm a horny bugger right now so that may be a possible culprit. Is there anything I can do or should I just chill and see what happens? Advice and knowledge needed. thanks!
No, it is not the same. There is nothing wrong with a "quickie." I would say, however, that you should chill when you masturbate, take it real slow, feel everything going on in your body and when you get close, back off and see if you can go longer than 2 minutes. You might actually enjoy it even more knowing that more than your penis is involved in orgasm. Then gradually learn to back off more than 1 time, say 5 times, drag out your session to 30 minutes or even longer. This is called edging and it is extremely helpful practice for "the real thing" and is, coincidentally, also the training for PE. Have fun!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2007, 03:32 PM   #3
(male)

Colt11 HB User
Re: Does PE apply the same to masturbation as it does to acctual sex?

lol, thank you sir

Closed Thread