It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2007, 07:06 AM   #1
(female)

louisafeb HB User
how do you get your husband to treat you like a his wife

Old 12-10-2007, 11:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: how do you get your husband to treat you like a his wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisafeb View Post
It would help if we knew how you think he should treat you and how he is treating you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 07:36 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: how do you get your husband to treat you like a his wife

Since you posted and asked in the men's sexual health forum you must be asking how to get your husband to treat you like a wife sexually.. Correct?

Assuming so I say it's hard to imagine him not wanting sex, but that may not be exactly what you're referring to. He might be one of the roll on and roll off types. Maybe he's hung up on pleasing himself and not you, is that the problem? If so I feel for you Louisa. If this is correct and you haven't already, remind him that the pleasure he feels sexually is just like what you feel, or want to feel. Ask him to seriously think about how he'd feel if one night the two of you were having sex, you had a trememdous climax before him, made him get up and out of bed and said "OK, that's enough" and left him hanging wanting his climax.

Of course I don't know if this is your actual problem but sounds like it is. If so this guy needs a serious lesson and awakening to what sexual intimacy within a marriage is all about. It's two people, not one. If nothing works I feel for you.

All the best to you.

-h

Closed Thread