It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 01:10 PM   #1
(male)

lexus2008 HB User
Too much masturbation = bad performance in bed?

I was wondering.....if I masturbate everyday, can it affect my performance with my gf??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Too much masturbation = bad performance in bed?

Well, not unless you masturbate excessively and it kills your mood and drive to have sex with your girlfriend. Other than that I would say no, as long as you're still getting aroused and have the desire to have physical sex with her it shouldn't present a problem.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-12-2007, 02:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus2008 View Post
I was wondering.....if I masturbate everyday, can it affect my performance with my gf??
no it doesn't. Now if you are having trouble having sex with the girlfriend then you might be having soem preformance anxiety. Which is hard to get over but can be.

Old 12-12-2007, 03:19 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

yes absolutely, you should be saving your desire for your GF

Old 12-13-2007, 09:36 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosequartz View Post
yes absolutely, you should be saving your desire for your GF
So a man should only get pleasure when a female says he can? Sorry, but no. That viewpoint would mean males were slaves to our female overlords. I'm sure that would go over very well if men tried taht with women (though I think men did in the Dark Ages and look how that turned out).

I have also never met a female that wanted/needed sexual release more then a male. My desire for sex with a partner has never been lessoned by masturbation.

Old 12-13-2007, 10:02 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Agreed Bengie..

Rose I think I see your view but as you probably know by now men are extremely horny creatures. If we masturbate it doesn't mean we won't want sex with our spouses, etc. I was married for quite a number of years, had plently of sex, always worked hard to please her and masturbated quite frequently the entire time.

I know you didn't mean harm, but it's probably as close to impossible for a man not to masturbate. If I couldn't masturbate I think I'd go crazy.

-h

Old 12-13-2007, 12:32 PM   #7
(male)

lexus2008 HB User

I tried not masturbating for 3-4 days and then making love with my gf. That seemed to work pretty well. It was like I wanted it so bad that it was killing me!! I was harder than ever!! I was just experimenting with this and it seemed to work pretty well. Maybe that is the key......masturbate every 3-4 days instead of everyday so I don't lose interest.

Old 12-13-2007, 05:53 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Yes, that's it Lex, cut way back on the self pleasure. As you've seen it will make real sex mind blowing. I remember holding off too. I couldn't stop pawing at myself until the actual sex, but when we finally had it I was like a loaded cannon. I held off masturbating too for several days. It took three times with real sex (in one day) to satisy me. Mmm..

Now you know.

Take care.

-h

Closed Thread