It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 06:52 PM   #1
(male)

NotAName HB User
HELP! masturbation

When I masturbate I always go to fast and end up crouching in pain, sometimes I don't feel pleasure at all. It's just like rubbing up and down my arm. I feel like a no0b.

also when I masturbate I shoot out clear/yellowish sperm and it's not white or sticky at all.

I'm only thirteen so help!

Old 12-13-2007, 07:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: HELP! masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAName View Post
When I masturbate I always go to fast and end up crouching in pain, sometimes I don't feel pleasure at all. It's just like rubbing up and down my arm. I feel like a no0b.

also when I masturbate I shoot out clear/yellowish sperm and it's not white or sticky at all.

I'm only thirteen so help!
ok so one slow down. two use a lube like hand lotion, gun oil, etc.. three you are a n00b lol You need to learn to take your time and enjoy the moment. go slow and when your about to stop. When the feeling subsides start back up again. repeat that until you cant take it anymore.

Give it time your still young and count yourself lucky you can orgasm at 13.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2007, 09:52 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

cleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB Usercleansweap HB User
Re: HELP! masturbation

The older you get the more mature your body/fluids become. 13 is really young, but not to young to ejaculate. You have a life time to experience different angles, strokes, speed etc. Like Benge/last post suggested, slow down! LOL. If what you're doing doesn't feel good, then try other methods of masturbation. Theres the dry method, or with lube. Some like it better standing in the shower under water. Find what works for you

Old 12-13-2007, 03:36 PM   #4
(male)

anyman HB User
Whatever you do: Do NOT learn to rush or hurry!!!

I cannot stress this enough. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT make it a speed contest. All you will do is screw up your future sex life by learning to hve it end in a too short time.
Women like a man who can last longer than 1-2 minutes. The best thing you can do for yourself in this area is learn to control it and extend the experience. You'll thank me in the future. Believe me......

Closed Thread