It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
(male)

Joeyjoe31 HB User
Somebody Help Please.

Hi,
I'm a little shy about this, but i have to know what is wrong with me. Ok, when i have sex & when i masturbate, about 10 or 15 minutes after i *** i have bad pains around my lower stomach and it hurts under my testicles and it stings on the inside of my penis and urine or some sort of fluid constantly comes out. This dosen't happen all the time, once every 2 months maybe, but it is a horrible, nasty feeling. I think its an std but i've always been protected during sex and every time ive recieved oral i was wearing a condom. So i dont know. Could it be problems within my prostate??? If anyone knows what is wrong please tell me, and if you know of anyways to treat this let me know also.
Thank You Very Much.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:53 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Somebody Help Please.

Joey I wish I could tell you for sure. From what you have described there is definately something going on. It's not normal to have that kind of discomfort or oozing after ejaculation, no matter if it's only once every two months. You said you're a little shy about it and that's understandable, but if the condition persists you need to explain to your doctor and ask for his advice.

It does sound like you may have some kind of issue with your prostate or maybe a urinary tract infection. The pain and oozing is a dead give away that something is wrong. Don't be alarmed, just go see a doctor. Better to tell him and let him examine you that get really sick or affected.

Good luck to you.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2007, 05:28 PM   #3
(male)

Joeyjoe31 HB User

Well when it happens i usually go and sit on the toilet and i try and push my urine out. That usually seems to work. It Also makes my rectum burn as well. Could that help you determine what it is at all?

Old 12-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Whatever is going on isn't normal Joe. Do yourself a favor and tell a doctor everything you've said here.

It will be in your best interest, and I hope all turns out OK for you.

Don't let me alarm you, but don't wait too long.

Let us know..

-h

Closed Thread