It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2007, 10:43 AM   #1
(male)

Worrier86 HB User
Question Prostate/Anxiety Question

OK,

So I have this concern. For the past few months I've felt a sort of limpness in the most obvious place.

I also have this dull pain in my left side. Sometimes it feels like it's in my kidneys and other times it feels it's in my testicle. But the most frequent discomfort is a cold feeling in the prostate region. It's always cold and I think that's what's making me feel limp.

Regardless, I doubt it's my prostate because a doctor has already analyzed my blood and urine and that came back negative. But still, my bladder seems to be working overtime. morning erections are still present, but my sex organ is usually soft and bored.

The doctor thinks it's because of anxiety and I stubbornly think it's a physical change.

Any advice? Maybe a urologist?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-13-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Prostate/Anxiety Question

Wow, that's a new one on me. Don't let your doctor shrug you off, you know what you feel, and it sounds like you need another opinion indeed.

Yes, see a urogolist. Your condition doesn't sound quite normal.

Best of luck.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-14-2007, 07:31 PM   #3
(male)

rrusty HB User

based on personal experience get checked for a Kidney stone.

Old 12-14-2007, 08:52 PM   #4
(male)

Worrier86 HB User

A kidney stone would be affecting libido?

Old 12-15-2007, 08:57 AM   #5
(male)

mtl63 HB User

I started having a dull pain in my left side about two years ago. Sometimes it was in my left thigh, buttock, or testicle, but it was difficult to localize. I also had to get up twice a night to urinate and go frequently during the day. Due to these concerns I saw my family doctor and he referred me to a urologist. After PSA and DRE test I was diagnosed with PC and had RP about 8 months ago.

After the surgery I noticed that the pain was still there but not as much as before, so probably it was not related to PC. At two different occasions I also noticed that pain went away after I stopped drinking coffee. Now I do not drink coffee anymore and although the pain is not 100% gone it is very mild now.

Last time I saw my family doctor he said it could be due to pulled groin muscle and suggested physical therapy. I am not too convinced and considering to see another doctor to get a second opinion.

Closed Thread