It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2007, 05:41 PM   #1
(male)

xNinox HB User
Used The Penis Ring

Hey everyone,

For the first time last night I tried using a Penis ring with my Girlfriend while we were having sex. IT WAS AMAZING. Anyway after we did it the first time I took it off and we cuddled for a bit. After 30 minutes or so, I tried getting hard again but it was impossible, I got hard, but it was very lymp. Anyway, I was at work all day and decided to come home and see if I could get fully hard again... Well I sort of got hard, but more lymp then anything else. Is this normal? Will it go away? I only used the penis ring for 15 minutes.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-15-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Used Penis Ring

I don't think it was the penis ring. Many, many men use them. It's normal for men not to be able to acheive erection again after a good ejaculation.

Just wait 'til the next time you have actual sex, foreplay and all and see if you have any trouble with your erection. I bet you won't.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread