It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2007, 07:31 AM   #1
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
How can one be sexually active when have an abnormality in testicle

Hi all, i'm 28.

I don't masterbate hard in anyway. in fact i don't even pull or yank in anyway. the way i do it is by gently rubbing ONLy the head of the penis cause i've had penile pains before so i don't mess with that anymore cause i know my limits. Ok but the way i do it now... and i've done it for like a year now, is great and i never get penile pains anymore. but....

I've been noticing, through masterbation,and i've had this happen to me since some months ago....(that's why i have stopped masterbation almost completely. ) that when the i make the penis be super erect and point as high as it can.. i get a sudden pain/discomfort in the left testicle

Really hate that pain , and it usually leaves me psychologically scared for about 1 or 2 days after. had it yesterday cause i tried masterbation.

I've never had even a gf.. and so no real sex ever. But i would like to look forward to sex in my future life rather than be scared of it. But i have this abnormality in the testicle, and nothing can be done.

so, is giving up any thought of having sex the only option?

Also, yes i've gone to many urologists but they have no clue as to what is wrong with me. I even had tests done for not this testicle pain, but i had other testicle pain before and they were clueless.

Closed Thread