It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2007, 04:24 AM   #1
(male)

murtuza HB User
how to control wet dreams

Old 12-21-2007, 07:15 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: how to control wet dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by murtuza View Post
wet dreams are the way your body gets rid of excess semen/sperm. If you dont wnat to have wet dreams the only thing you can do is masturbate. regular masturbation will get rid of the wet dreams.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

it's either that, or stop yourself from going to sleep.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:08 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

murtuza,
I am not really sure you can actually stop them, even with regular sex and masturbation. I can remember when I entered puberty that I would masturbate several times each day, occasionally have other sex and I would still have several wet dreams each night. This is all part of becoming a man. Enjoy it while you can. The day will come when you will fondly look back on those memories.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:28 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I don't much think you can control wet dreams. thats my opinion anywayz,
I live with my g/f and she is a little jelous, no reason for her to be, she satisfies me but anyway I have wet dreams on occassion, maybe thinking and looking at that new foxy chick at the office? ..I don't know why I do its always unexpected but I love to have them(I guess its just all about fantansies.)
I just hope she don't ever find out, my wet dreams seem to give me more energy ...lol..I usally have them when I least expect it, so I guess it just happens by nature.

Old 12-22-2007, 08:18 AM   #6
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

I agree with chevyman and I don't know how old he is, but I went through an "abstain" phase when I was in my 40's. One of the dumbest, stupid things I have ever done in my life as it is simply not natural, messes up a man's prostate gland, screws with his Testosterone level, and just taking a guess would say it also probably affects sperm quantity and quality. You know, use it or lose it! On top of all that, the psychological detriment is certainly not good and mood changes, I would think, would be extreme (such as prone to anger, etc.).

What happened to me when I did this, even in my 40's, was I started to have wet dreams again. So, I want to emphasize that this is not just a "rite of passage" as I may have alluded to in my previous post. **It is a normal, natural way** for a man's body to expel sperm and semen if not otherwise expelled. For that reason, it cannot be stopped. The only difference is that when you are young, you will most likely have wet dreams *whether or not* you have other sexual outlets but as you get older you will not have them unless you have no other sexual outlet. They may be messy, inconvenient, and even embarrasing now but all it indicates is that everything is in working order! I hope this makes sense.

Last edited by AZMan07; 12-22-2007 at 08:19 AM.

Closed Thread