It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
(male)

dudestuffs HB User
weird condition?

Hello forum, i am experiencing problems with weird coloration of urine... Sometimes after having sex or masturbating i forget to go to the bathroom to urinate. This is usually overnight, so sometimes a good 6-8 hours pass before i go to empty my bladder. I have noticed that the liquid that comes out first is heavier, as it sinks to the bottom of the toilet and it doesn't mix, it is transparent and usually yellow or orangish, i don't know if this is normal or if there is an indication of something going wrong with my urethra..
It's not pus, as it has the texture of pre-ejaculate, but i know pre ejaculate has no color, or at least it isn't meant to have any color anyway. I am worried that somehow the liquid that stays in the urethra macerates the mucosa or some weird stuff. Or maybe i am just being paranoid.

Old 12-21-2007, 09:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User
Re: weird condition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudestuffs View Post
Hello forum, i am experiencing problems with weird coloration of urine... Sometimes after having sex or masturbating i forget to go to the bathroom to urinate. This is usually overnight, so sometimes a good 6-8 hours pass before i go to empty my bladder. I have noticed that the liquid that comes out first is heavier, as it sinks to the bottom of the toilet and it doesn't mix, it is transparent and usually yellow or orangish, i don't know if this is normal or if there is an indication of something going wrong with my urethra..
It's not pus, as it has the texture of pre-ejaculate, but i know pre ejaculate has no color, or at least it isn't meant to have any color anyway. I am worried that somehow the liquid that stays in the urethra macerates the mucosa or some weird stuff. Or maybe i am just being paranoid.
dude,

yellow or lighter shades are normal depending on how much liquid is consumed. It can turn clear when you drink a lot of liquid. Orange or something sinking to the bottom of the toilet means you should consult a physician as soon as possible. You will give them a sample and tests will be run on it. Let us know how it turns out.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2007, 08:24 AM   #3
(male)

dudestuffs HB User

i don't think i explained it very well. When i empty my bladder, after having sex and after waiting for a hours without emptying my bladder, on the onset of the urination, the first liquid that comes out has the same texture as pre-ejaculate, only it looks a transparent yellow, sometimes close to transparent orange and it sinks to the bottom of the toilet, since its viscosity doesn't allow it to mix with the water straight away. the rest of the urine is normal, light yellow and it mixes with the water with no problem at all.

Old 12-22-2007, 08:38 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudestuffs View Post
i don't think i explained it very well. When i empty my bladder, after having sex and after waiting for a hours without emptying my bladder, on the onset of the urination, the first liquid that comes out has the same texture as pre-ejaculate, only it looks a transparent yellow, sometimes close to transparent orange and it sinks to the bottom of the toilet, since its viscosity doesn't allow it to mix with the water straight away. the rest of the urine is normal, light yellow and it mixes with the water with no problem at all.
dude, you still need to see a doctor. You will need to provide them with a sample of this for further testing. Seriously, don't put this off.

Closed Thread