It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2007, 05:25 PM   #1
(male)

jordie77 HB User
Mark on Penis Head now Swollen Foreskin

Hi, I noticed what appeared to be a 'ringworm' mark on the head of my penis. Thinking it was a ringworm, I administered cream for a few days. I then realised it was foot cream after the mark continued to grow to a develop a whiteish centre and harden. I've since used the correct cream, but my penis head has still weeped and skin looks as if it is being eaten away from the penis head. Itchyness has appeared at the bit of foreskin that attaches to the base of the head. Now my foreskin is swollen and I feel a very hard (think its a vein) tube running down my shaft.

I've had unprotected sex with my partner only.

Extremely Concerned.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Re: Mark on Penis Head now Swollen Foreskin

This is one thing you should go to the Urologist for. That smy recommendation.

I've had foreskin swollen before but my case was not as serious*or ithought) as yours sounds. MIne was tip of foreskin swollen to the size of a big bubble cause the hairs got trapped in side the foreskin when the foreskin went back to cover the head.. and they always stay like that for a wholeday if i don't get them out and the hairs strangulate the foreskin.

I was going to go to the uro..but i waited and after 1 day it went back to normal. i had that happen like 2 other times....but i'm pretty sure it's the hairs that are causing that. If i went to the uro, im sure he would say to trim the pubic hairs or to have my foreskin removed. I can do pubic hair trimming i already knkow that so i don't need to spend 140 dollars just to consult about that and get that answer.

Man..when going to the uro...if you have a really abnormal thing then of course you should go. But when you're poor , with no health insurance.,we got no choice but to try natural treatments first.

Your situation does sound serious. dont wait any longer

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread