It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2007, 12:06 AM   #1
(male)

joey304 HB User
ripped frenulum

mine has ripped n healed n ripped again n healed again. i went to the urologist n she gave me this cream to use for 4 weeks n said i should be fine. well i thought it healed n when i had sex for along time i realized that it was gettin sore again. and eventually it did rip again. what do i do? i cna't have rough sex without it getting sore or ripping. but at the same time i've never gone without sex or masterbating for atleast 3 weeks. am i gonna have to get some surgery done?

Old 12-24-2007, 12:30 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User
Re: ripped frenulum

Well you have a smiliar thing to what i have. mine is not abot ripping but about pain. if i have normal masterbation i would have pain. but if i don't then i'm fine.

So you can do one of three things 1. Accept it and don't do rough sex 2. if youdon't have the mentally it takes to accept then go for surgery 3. Have some other kind of sex that does not involve penetration

good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2007, 01:57 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User
Re: ripped frenulum

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey304 View Post
mine has ripped n healed n ripped again n healed again. i went to the urologist n she gave me this cream to use for 4 weeks n said i should be fine. well i thought it healed n when i had sex for along time i realized that it was gettin sore again. and eventually it did rip again. what do i do? i cna't have rough sex without it getting sore or ripping. but at the same time i've never gone without sex or masterbating for atleast 3 weeks. am i gonna have to get some surgery done?
joey,
Stop having sex (use ice packs to keep your penis flaccid) until it completely heals. Soak it in warm salt water and apply the antiseptic cream several times a day. She said 4 weeks for a reason. It takes a month to fully heal.

When you do have sex, use plenty of lube.

Consider using condoms, even those too large for you.

Circumcision is an **absolutely last resort!**

Last edited by AZMan07; 12-24-2007 at 01:58 PM.

Closed Thread