It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2007, 11:24 PM   #1
(male)

VTXGUY HB User
I'm experiencing constant pain since a failed ejaculation

I have a constant pain in my upper left abdomen area (just below the rib cage). It started after a failed ,or partially failed, ejaculation. Three months ago, I was fortunate to have sex twice on my anniversary. (31st!). The second go around, it was as if my sperm went in a wrong direction. It felt as though I was ejaculating, but it wasn't coming out. I guess for lack of a better way of explaining it, what would happen if the sperm was trying to go their normal route, but it was blocked? The upper area pain is not tremendous, but it is constant, as if I put pressure some place else. I have now had a hernia operation because of the pain, but I honestly don't believe it resolved the problem. Any ideas?

Old 12-28-2007, 09:02 AM   #2
(male)

gooby HB User
Re: I'm experiencing constant pain since a failed ejaculation

if you have an ejaculation and the semen does not come out but rather goes the wrong way, it is called a "retrograde ejaculation". This typically is not a problem and it is not supposed to be painful as what happens very simply is the semen enters the bladder rather than leaving the body via the urethra.

You can also have a "dry" orgasm if you simply do not have any, or enough semen to have it expelled. You will still have the musclar contractions that are meant to expell the semen and as such will experience an orgasm with the same feeling as if you had ejaculate.

I would suspect either you simply have not healed from your surgery or there is another problem.

You aren't as young as you once were and having the second go'round may simply have been too much for you and you injured yourself. (muscle tear, hernia, etc.)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-28-2007, 05:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: I'm experiencing constant pain since a failed ejaculation

I don't think the pain has anything to do with the 'failed' ejaculation.
I think if it were me, I would be seeing a doctor, and discussing it with them.

Closed Thread