It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
(male)

ebrady HB User
Circumcision scar

Hi, I recently underwent a circumcision (one week ago) where I had asked for a "high" circumcision. But my wound was all stitched up about 1 cm behind the glans. I'm confused, when I'm fully healed will the scar actually be high up on the shaft? Because right now, it does not look like a high circumcision. There is still a bit of swelling. My scrotum is pulled a little bit up when I'm erect (a trait of high circumcision), etc. but I'm neurotic about this. Can someone please put my mind at ease? Because a scar further up on the shaft is what I want. Not close to the glans.

Last edited by ebrady; 01-07-2008 at 01:58 PM.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Circumcision scar

They removed all of your inner foreskin. That is why the scar is so close to the glans. You didn't get "high and tight", you just got "tight".
If you want a scar higher up on the shaft, you'll need to be recircumcised, higher up the shaft.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2008, 05:43 PM   #3
(male)

ebrady HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
They removed all of your inner foreskin. That is why the scar is so close to the glans. You didn't get "high and tight", you just got "tight".
If you want a scar higher up on the shaft, you'll need to be recircumcised, higher up the shaft.
ok, thanks.

so, if tight is what i have, will it be possible for it to roll back up OVER the glans on it's own? (I do not want that). I've tried rolling it up, and it doesnt go over the glans at all, but that's with the stitches still in. Im asking about when it is healed.

I guess that's it. I'm ok with it, just as long as it does not go over the glans.

Thanks

Last edited by ebrady; 01-12-2008 at 05:44 PM.

Old 01-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

As it is so soon after the surgery I would wait until all the swelling has gone down, which probably wont be until a few weeks after the stitches are removed. Then you can see what the real result is, but from your description it sounds like you dont have enough skin left to cover the head but you may have a little bit when very flaccid to bunch up a bit behind the glans. Obviously you have to have some spare otherwise an erection would not have any room to grow!

Old 01-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #5
(male)

ebrady HB User

alright, thanks spunkystuart - you've always been helpful!

Closed Thread