It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #1
(male)

dawgpound HB User
Exclamation Jelly like substance in sperm

I have noticed when I ejaculate my sperm looks a bit different. Before I noticed it was more white and creamy....now it has some jelly like substance in it and it is kind of freaking me out. Me and my girlfriend are planning to have kids soon. The jelly like substance started about 2 years ago. But I didn't pay too much attention to it till about a couple months ago. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is. I have read others but it doesn't clarify to much. When i finish ejaculating, there is no pain but I have noticed that I ejaculate faster and quicker.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-08-2008, 08:45 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: Jelly like substance in sperm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgpound View Post
I have noticed when I ejaculate my sperm looks a bit different. Before I noticed it was more white and creamy....now it has some jelly like substance in it and it is kind of freaking me out. Me and my girlfriend are planning to have kids soon. The jelly like substance started about 2 years ago. But I didn't pay too much attention to it till about a couple months ago. I was wondering if anyone knows what it is. I have read others but it doesn't clarify to much. When i finish ejaculating, there is no pain but I have noticed that I ejaculate faster and quicker.
I had that. mine was because I had low T. it came out and looked like a clump of jelly. Once I was on T it got back to normal. I would go to the doctor and have everythign checked out and tell him what is happening. If he blows you off go see antoher doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread