It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2008, 03:58 PM   #1
(male)

reaps HB User
Irregular Semen

The other night i noticed that my semen was a little bit thicker than usual. I didn't think anything of it until a couple days later i looked at it a little closer and noticed that there was some kind of light yellowish fluid mixed in with it. The yellow fluid is thicker, and seems almost like lymph. At first i was very uneasy about this discovery, but i've calmed down a little since then. I also recently developed a cold which i still have. I don't see how they could be related but i suppose it's a possibility. I don't experience any discomfort when urinating or ejaculating. Does anyone have any idea what this might be? I plan to see a doctor sometime in the near future but i just wanted some feedback first...

Old 01-08-2008, 06:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Irregular Semen

It's sometimes funny to me how semen and sperm quality, color and consistency will differ at times. When I was younger I could float a boat with my volume it seemed. It was always very thick and white, and at the time that was all I knew. As I've aged I don't produce the quantity I used to. At one point my ejaculation became almost completely clear it not completely. I was so dissappointed my sperm wasn't as it used to be. Then at another point, sometimes it would feel like I couldn't ejaculate at all. Now at age 43, suddenly, my sperm is so thick and white again it reminds me of when I was a teenager. The only difference is there's not as much volume as then..

All in all my friend, it really doesn't sound as if anything is wrong with your sperm. I think a small amount of yellowing might be normal. If it were brown or reddish colored that would probably indicate the presence of blood. If all seems to be functioning well and there is no pain or anything I wouldn't worry about it.

Best of luck.

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 01-08-2008 at 06:36 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread