It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: new york, ny, usa
Posts: 51
grinch13 HB User
I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

If I stop for a while will my feeling come back? I mean now when I have sex with a girl and I've had alot to drink, I almost can't orgasm anymore. Never used to be a problem

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-10-2008 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Terminology. If asterisks appear in your post, fix it to remove the banned words.

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 01-10-2008, 04:27 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 806
SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Age causes this, not masturbation! When we were all randy teenagers a good skinful of booze just made us more horny, as we get older we find the old brewers droop that our parents talked about is actually a big reality a lot of the time, sadly!

The easy answer is moderate the booze.

 
Sponsors Lightbulb
   
Old 01-11-2008, 07:42 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 920
Bengie HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch13 View Post
If I stop for a while will my feeling come back? I mean now when I have sex with a girl and I've had alot to drink, I almost can't orgasm anymore. Never used to be a problem
I think the more correct answer is dont drink as much. booze has an anesthetic quality about it. A guy at a party I was at burned his hand but he was very drunk and said it didnt' hurt. the next morning was a different story.

 
Old 01-13-2008, 12:40 PM   #4
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: new york, ny, usa
Posts: 51
grinch13 HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengie View Post
I think the more correct answer is dont drink as much. booze has an anesthetic quality about it. A guy at a party I was at burned his hand but he was very drunk and said it didnt' hurt. the next morning was a different story.
I wasn't always like this. 10 years ago it didn't matter how much I drank. I really think I have messed up things down there.

 
Old 01-13-2008, 03:31 PM   #5
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 60
oldrocker HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch13 View Post
I wasn't always like this. 10 years ago it didn't matter how much I drank. I really think I have messed up things down there.
10 years ago? I can't do a lot of things I could do 10 years ago. What you have are aging issues, not penis issues.

 
Old 01-14-2008, 07:30 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 5,190
tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Sometimes, men masturbate roughly, and train their bodies to take it that way.
The gentler stimulation of a vagina doesn't do it for them any longer.
If that is the case for you, try masturbating gently, and with lube.
I don't think there is a way to permanently damage your penis, with what you have described. This sounds like it can be corrected.

 
Old 01-14-2008, 10:11 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 920
Bengie HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch13 View Post
I wasn't always like this. 10 years ago it didn't matter how much I drank. I really think I have messed up things down there.
so if your not drunk you have no problem, right? you only have a problem when you drink to much. isn't it a much simpler explanation taht you are getting older and your body doesn't and can't respond the same way it did 10years ago to the alcohol?

I think the answer is reduce the booze and you will be fine.

Tommy brings up a possiblity as well.

 
Old 01-15-2008, 03:37 PM   #8
Member
(male)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: new york, ny, usa
Posts: 51
grinch13 HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
Sometimes, men masturbate roughly, and train their bodies to take it that way.
The gentler stimulation of a vagina doesn't do it for them any longer.
If that is the case for you, try masturbating gently, and with lube.
I don't think there is a way to permanently damage your penis, with what you have described. This sounds like it can be corrected.
I certainly hope you're right. So if I lay off masturbating for a while I'll be ok?

 
Old 01-16-2008, 04:37 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kent, England
Posts: 806
SpunkyStuart HB User
Re: I think I have made my penis less sensitive due to too much masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinch13;33***89
I certainly hope you're right. So if I lay off masturbating for a while I'll be ok?
Errr - the main points in this tread answering your post were about cutting down on drinking and not expecting to be able to perform the same as you could 10 years ago!

 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
how to stop have wet dreams manbirdosanjh Sexual Health - Men 7 04-16-2010 12:05 AM
penis less sensitive mamun123 Sexual Health - Men 1 11-09-2009 11:09 AM
help please sensitive penis jayjay01 Sexual Health - General 5 12-04-2008 06:28 AM
Insensitive Penis mojo1963 Sexual Health - Men 21 04-16-2008 09:27 PM
On back of penis(Most sensitive strip) Rjwneedhelp Sexual Health - Men 1 11-04-2005 05:38 PM




Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Sign Up Today!

Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

I want my free account

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:44 PM.



Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2014 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!