It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
(male)

Roy 55 HB User
Sperm too thick and yellow color and not ejecting rignt why?

Hi i have Problem or its kind of Std or from too much musterbating?
When i finish masturbate my Sperm dont eject at all well it does come out but not shoting like you know what i mean, and it is not white in color at all some part or my sperm is like yellow color, andi have notice it also has some sort or Gel like peaces in it , could it be Dead sperm , could my eggs Pruduce dead Sperm?
Could it be from too much masturbate , i used to do it a lot 3 times a day some times ,,
Please Respond .

Old 01-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: Sperm too thick and yellow color and not ejecting rignt why?

Everything you've described sounds fairly normal actually. How far you shoot your sperm during masturbation really depends on how sexually excited you are. For example, if your just a little aroused and decide to masturbate quickly to relieve your slight urge to climax, the chances are your sperm will only just ooze out with no force, or ejection as you phrased it.

Then, the color of sperm sometimes will vary. I'm not sure but it may vary depending on an individual's nationality.. I'm not sure about that though. I don't think yellowish sperm is a big concern, unless it hurts when you ejaculate or if there is a foul odor to your sperm. Then there may be an infection. If you're pain free when you ejaculate I'd say your OK.

Then as for the gel issue, I think a certain degree of that is perfectly normal. Sometimes my sperm is so think and gelatinous it's amazing, then other times it can be almost completely clear. Lately mine has been very thick and bright white, like normal.

All in all sounds like your really quite normal.

-h

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread