It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2008, 08:04 PM   #1
(male)

Joe222008 HB User
numbness in penis

Hey, I am a 22 year old male and I exercise all the time and eat healthy. I have been having a problem lately with getting fully hard erections. I have been masturbating ever since I was about 12. Sometimes I would do it 4 times a day or more. To this day I still have a hard time not masturbating. I am a very sexual person and get turned on easy. I just don’t really understand why at 22 years of age I would be having trouble getting my penis fully hard. It should happen with in 10 seconds or so but it takes me a while sometimes to even get it semi hard and this really pisses me off. I am thinking that even though I use lotion on my penis that my hands are rough because I lift weights and that has caused my skin on my penis to become also less sensitive. I bet if I waited a week or more my penis would be more sensitive and I would have much harder erections but at 22 whys should I have to wait to get sensitivity in my penis? Also I was masturbating one night with something that I had no idea would so any harm to my penis and it got scared just below my head. I really don’t think that has anything to do with it because since that has happened I have gotten fully hard erections. I am kind of scared that I have an ed problem but Isn’t that if you cant get your penis hard at all?

Old 01-14-2008, 06:18 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: numbness in penis

Get checked out by a urologist. There could be damage to the blood vessels that supply the penis, from something as simple as riding a bike. This can be corrected. There is no way masturbation caused this, and rough hands would simply hurt momentarily, not cause long lasting erection problems. If the urologist says your blood flow is good, get checked by a chiropractor. Sometimes, a misalignment of the spine can inhibit blood flow to the extremeties. Best of luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2008, 07:10 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

I will second Tommy. masturbation doesn't cause this.

when your at the docs office you might want to get your T checked. a symptom of Low T is a loss of feeling in the penis

Last edited by Bengie; 01-14-2008 at 07:12 AM.

Old 01-16-2008, 01:04 PM   #4
(male)

Joe222008 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy124 View Post
Get checked out by a urologist. There could be damage to the blood vessels that supply the penis, from something as simple as riding a bike. This can be corrected. There is no way masturbation caused this, and rough hands would simply hurt momentarily, not cause long lasting erection problems. If the urologist says your blood flow is good, get checked by a chiropractor. Sometimes, a misalignment of the spine can inhibit blood flow to the extremeties. Best of luck to you.

Well its kinda funny, Sometimes I seem to be really turned on and other times I am having a hard times getting full a full erection. I really dont think I have low T because how can I have low T if I have such muscel mass and am able to lift messive weights????

Closed Thread