It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
(female)

Carla Shrapnel HB User
Quik-Draw McGraw

First of all, McGraw is not my real last name. I just used that in the title because I thought it kind of fit. Its really from an old cartoon about a fast shooting horse. Anyway, my problem is this: I feel a real strong bond with my boyfriend (DaveW for sake of anonymity). He's cute, makes decent amount of money, is nearly as tall as me and not overweight. Everything is great except for (gulp) he can't seem to last for more than a few minutes. Actually, usually less than one. He seems satisfied and happy and I can't bring myself to ask him about it.

Twice last month, he was done before the opening theme to The Evening News was over and he entered me after it had started. Once I acted like I didn't notice and kept riding him like there was no tomorrow, hoping against hope that he would get rigid again. No dice. He fell out. What was worse, was after that he looked into my eyes with this kind of 'cocky' smirk and raised his eyebrows as if to say "There you go, Baby. I'll bet you won't soon forget that!"

Help. Please.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Quik-Draw McGraw

He's right. You won't soon forget it. It was selfish of him. Not because he finished too soon, but because he had no consideration for your needs or feelings. It's OK to say, "Now it's my turn". If he can't rise immediately to the occasion, there are many ways of satisfying a woman. What is unacceptable is to get you worked up, leave you hanging, and then try and pass it off as a joke.
A real man cares about how the woman feels. A strong woman will tell him.
I think he needs to hear it, maybe in a more gentle way than I've put it, but hear it nonetheless.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2008, 01:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User
Re: Quik-Draw McGraw

I agree with Tommy124, your boy friend is a very selfish man, to leave you in a high state of pleasure and then sort of say "slam,Bam, Thank you,Mam."

The two of you need to do some very serious conversation about this situation!!

Closed Thread