It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2008, 12:25 PM   #1
(female)

girlmuvinon1972 HB User
How come my bf doesn't orgasm with oral sex???

We have been together for over 4 mo, are very comfortable together. No issues. Get along great, regular sex is great. I have alot of experience with oral and have NEVEERRRR had this problem before and it is realllly bothering me. I feel like he must not enjoy it if he doesn't have an orgasm. What am I doing wrong? He swears it feels great, that he loves it, blah blah, but he never has an orgasm. Although has no trouble with regular sex. I have asked him to tell me what feels the best, etc. He claims that it all feels awesome. Any suggestions???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2008, 06:43 AM   #2
(female)

mplayer34 HB User
Re: How come my bf doesn't orgasm with oral sex???

I am a female, been married for 12 years. I have the same problem. I know I'm doing it right but he seems to "not relax and let go". If you know what I mean. He loves giving, but I'm not sure he's comfortable with recieving. It's almost like he feels guilty. He tells me it all feels good. I'm as confused as you are! Last time I tried was 4 months ago, and he never asks for it.

Guys,, help us out here. This is odd for my husband. Sex is fantastic! He is a very sexual person. Libido is off the charts!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-16-2008, 08:45 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

shawley HB User

I have no problem getting off by oral sex , unless the person isn't doing it right. [deleted]..Sorry for the details , but you ask.

Maybe he's just not comphy ? Make him comphy.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-16-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Just because they ask, does not mean you are obliged to answer. Do not post graphic descriptions of sexual behaviour.

Old 01-16-2008, 08:54 AM   #4
(male)

Dinosaur2 HB User

Well, from my perspective as a guy, the same thing happens in love making with my wife. I think there might be several possible reasons. It might be an ego thing; e.g., I have such an overriding sense of wanting to been appreciated for doing a good job in bed, which is to see that my wife is satisfied, I don't want to put myself in a position of not being able and once I've ejaculated my drive diminshes most of the time. It has happened, where I've been in the mood to continue on right after an orgasm, but most of the time, I just feel so relaxed after ejaculating that I just want to rest in the euphoria, maybe cuddle, or just be there in each other's arms. If she had not achieved an orgasm first, I would not feel fulfilled, even if I had had an orgasm. So, I always strive to have her have an orgasm first, so that I can be sure it happens before I poop out. It could also be that he doesn't want to ejaculate in your mouth, out of respect for you. It could also be that the stimulations aren't such that they bring him to ejaculation. When a guy is in charge of the action, so to speak, he can orchestrate the movements in such a way as to maximize the way his penis is being stimulated. For example, there are subtle things that a lover can do for me that really enhances an orgasm for me, but they are things that they have to bring to the table. I would not ask for them. I guess this may also be an ego thing. You know, I'm a man, I should be able to achieve an orgasm whenever I want, so I would never ask that something else needs to be done in order for me to do so. I can't go into detail, since we are not supposed to provide how to's in this forum, but I can assure you that if someone was performing oral sex on me and incorporated these things, it would lead to a super powerful orgasm, no matter what. Maybe you should tell your husband or bf that you really want to satisfy him in this way and just ask him to relax and just let it happen. Be sure to ask him if there is something you could do in addition to what you are doing that will make it happen. Let him know that you want the focus to be on him this time. Who knows! We're complicated creatures, maybe more so than the women. Hope this helps both of you.

I agree with Shawley. And, since his comments weren't edited out, I'll add mine. [deleted] Bet your guys won't be able to hold back if you combine mine and Shawley's suggestions. Let us know, if you try it.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-16-2008 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Do not post graphic descriptions.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:10 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

shawley HB User

Dino ,

Sure do wish my wife was here now . I [DELETED] Not that I'm not happy with my wifes performance , but if she did these things to me I wouldn't last very long ..

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-16-2008 at 05:51 PM. Reason: DO NOT POST GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS.

Old 01-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
(female)

mplayer34 HB User

My husband has mentioned that he wants me to be satisfied first. But, I'm like some guys, once I "hit" then I'm not in the mood to do oral. My hubby is very into my satisfaction. I have no complaints at all.
Maybe I am doing something wrong. Hmmm, maybe I'll practice more. lol

Old 01-16-2008, 10:31 AM   #7
(male)

Kena2007 HB User

I have never orgasmed from receiving oral sex, yet I still enjoy it. For me, I find it enjoyable, but it has never stimulated me enough to reach orgasm. I don't have any problems with that.

Last edited by Kena2007; 01-16-2008 at 10:32 AM.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:33 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

kittywitty HB Userkittywitty HB User

There has been only one guy that I couldn't get to orgasm from me performing oral on him. I wonder if with guys, if it has to do with them needing to relax more like it does with women trying to achieve orgasm through intercourse? To the original poster, don't feel bad, I'm sure it's not what you're doing or not doing but instead him needing to relax more.

Last edited by kittywitty; 01-18-2008 at 12:40 PM.

Old 01-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by mplayer34 View Post
I am a female, been married for 12 years. I have the same problem. I know I'm doing it right but he seems to "not relax and let go". If you know what I mean. He loves giving, but I'm not sure he's comfortable with recieving. It's almost like he feels guilty. He tells me it all feels good. I'm as confused as you are! Last time I tried was 4 months ago, and he never asks for it.

Guys,, help us out here. This is odd for my husband. Sex is fantastic! He is a very sexual person. Libido is off the charts!
I am unable to finish from oral. Some guys can't. Just like some guys can finish from playing with their nips others can't. Its not a matter of technique. I've received some excellent oral for guys and girls.

Reply Reply