It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2008, 11:23 AM   #1
(male)

silkni HB User
Condom preventing erection?

I am 20 years old and I have never had a problem using condoms in the past. Usually I will put the condom on after I have already achieved an erection right before sex like anyone else. But last night I did things a little differently. While still in the stage of "fooling around" I figured I should just go ahead and put it on since I already had an erection and knew sex was going to happen within the next few minutes. But in the time between putting it on and intercourse I lost the erection and wasnt able to get it back. I was very frustrated because I am too young and sexually motivated to not be able to get it back up (condom still on). After maybe 5 minutes of trying to get it back up I finally took the condom off and less then a minute later I was able to regain a full erection.

I know some condoms use a desensitizing solution to help men last longer. Im not sure if the brand I use (Magnum) uses said solution. Could this stuff prevent men from achieving an erection while the condom is on? I tried everything and nothing was working it was like I had no feeling down there but as soon as I took it off BAM. Thanks in advance for the replies!

Closed Thread