It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
(male)

warrior02 HB User
Trouble Keeping an Erection

Hey all new to the site...

I got a problem maybe someone can help me with. Im 23 and sometimes have trouble keeping an erection usually during sex not masturbation.

About 2.5 years ago I went on a 7 hour car ride and that night in the hotel I woke up with a severe pain in my testicles. After that they where sore and the right is smaller and wont drop as far as the left. I was performing fine so never worried about it. Well I meet my first girl friend a year ago and I started having sex for the first time. Every once and a while I wouldnt ejaculate and sometimes wouldnt hold a erection. So I went to the doctors 6 months ago for the problem. They checked for hernia and I had a ultra sound... Everything was fine...

Well it slowly feels like its getting worse. I havent been in the mood lately and tonight we had sex. I went limp after a few minutes.

I work outside alot and often now my testicles are cold and tight not loose. But this has never been a problem before. The right one still gets sore now and then.

Any ideas? Sorry if I went on too long. I appriciate any help!!

Old 01-21-2008, 06:56 AM   #2
(male)

warrior02 HB User
Re: Trouble Keeping an Erection

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2008, 01:14 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

When you went for the checkup for the hernia did they check your balls as well? It sounds like you may have had the symptoms of strangulated teste, and this can be serious for the teste concerned. If not treated quickly the teste can die. Were your balls the same size before this incident?

Maybe worth going back to the doctor and explaining all you have said above and going from there.

Old 01-22-2008, 08:32 AM   #4
(male)

warrior02 HB User

Yes they checked my balls as well. I had a ultra sound of my testicles as well and the doctor said everything was fine after the ultra sound results where back.

I think your right though. I maybe making another appointment in the near future.

Thanks for the reply.

Last edited by warrior02; 01-22-2008 at 08:34 AM.

Old 01-24-2008, 05:27 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

sonvolt HB User

Warrior, think about getting your Testosterone level checked - it may reveal a hormonal angle to your issue. Do you get night time and morning erections?

Old 02-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #6
(male)

warrior02 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonvolt View Post
Warrior, think about getting your Testosterone level checked - it may reveal a hormonal angle to your issue. Do you get night time and morning erections?
Ooops I posted back to this but it didnt go through. Ya I get morning erections.. Never night time though...

Old 02-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #7
(female)

Leaf80 HB User

Hi there

If you are getting and keeping erections during masturbation, but not sex, you are probably having performance anxiety. But anyways, you should probably get another check up, full panel of blood work done, etc, it's always a good thing to keep yourself healthy Hopefully it is just one of those "Oh man, what if I'm not >insert negative thought one has about self<" during sex moments. If it's anxiety, just calm down, and as hard as it maybe, don't worry about it, it will keep happening if you stress about it.

Hope you are healthy and wishing you well! Good Luck!

Closed Thread