It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #1
(male)

yurps HB User
injured and now i cant get an erection

ok so i was having sex last week and my penis slipped out of the vag and i didnt notice so i kept goin and missed the hole. it was real painful but only for a few seconds....it then went limp and i tried a few times to re insert but it was no use. i didnt think anything of it except being a lil embarrassed but the next day i didnt wake up w/ morning wood like usual. i then attempted to get an erection and had trouble...finally got it up but it was real tender. i ejaculated and ever since i cant get it up at all.... please if u can help me out i would appreciate it very much...by the way im only 20

Old 01-22-2008, 02:04 PM   #2
(male)

yurps HB User
Re: injured and now i cant get an erection

anyone? its beena week and a half and i cant get an erection...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
(male)

baldguy79 HB User

I would go see a urologist.

Old 01-23-2008, 07:07 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

nokoBot HB User

YURPS.. that sounds like you broke your penis. Look it up in the web, there's lots of articles about it. The situation you just described is what often causes penis break. It requires medical treatment NOW.

I found about that when i had my own injury and i was despararetly looking for help. I didn't have penis break, but i had nerve break which also caused impotence for months.

If you don't see anything physically wrong.. you probably had nerve damage like me WHICH is even more difficult for doctors to do or know anything about. But if there's obvious blood and weird colors in your penis.. then it's penis break. GO TO the emergency

Old 01-23-2008, 11:11 AM   #5
(male)

yurps HB User

this is y im trippin out about it i've read up on penis fractures...and well there was no blood, not even really bruising....maybe slightly red but it looks normal..the little pain i hav is above the penis on the sides...i've been to a urologist who basically told me he had no clue. my family physician said it could be my caranova glands? or something i duno im just really depressed i cant believe this happened

Closed Thread