It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2008, 02:01 PM   #1
(male)

lewmantheman HB User
ED at 20??

Hi there,

Well basically here it goes.. kind of embarassing but its really bothering me. Ive never had erection problems before.. if anything in the past ive had too many.. used to get aroused quite easily. With girlfriends have never had a problem getting an erection even when intoxicated up until the past summer. At the end of the summer i noticed i basically had symtoms of Chlamydia but got it checked and it was all fine.. doctor said it was most likely bladder infection.. took some meds went away.. I slept with a few weeks later and was quite intoxicated.. but noticed for the first time that my penis wasnt standing up to its regular form.. was quite soft.. kind of flying at half mast if you know what i mean... But i just thot it was probably the alchohol.. which can happen. Now ive been seeing the same girl for a couple months now... and initially i had no problems with achieving an erection.. basically just kissing her or holding her and i would be hard.. even in a non sexual way.. I noticed the first time we slept together that i was having a really hard time getting my penis in her... not because im too big.. it was probably due to us being new partners.. not used to each other and perhaps lubrication.. i wasnt using a condom but we were checked and fine. It took a very long time but i was able to get it in... After the first or second time having sex.. i was still struggling to get my penis in.. and as you may kno.. it was extremely frustrating.. and embarassing. It was very early in the relationship and i didnt want to ask to perhaps try lubrication or anything. So we continued trying and basically it wasnt happening.. i would spend like 20 minutes on foreplay and.... by the time i got to the point of tryin to put my penis in .. ive had a erection for a better part of an hour and it seems to be flying at half mast when i try to put it in. Recently we have talked about lubrication and are going to try it soon.. but my girlfriend seems to think its all in our heads and we arent totally used to eachother.. and once we make it work the first few times again it should be fine. She is really supportive and says it will happen when it happens.. which is very nice. I still wake up almost every morning with a rock hard erection.. and in the middle of night as well.. I masturbate usually once a day and can achieve erections easily. But.. when i am with her.. i achieve an erection easily at first but when we go to try to have sex.... it seems to go half limp.... .it may be cause im worried we wont be able to have sex again but i dont know! I really lookin forward to trying lubrication with her but am now worried about having an erection when it comes time to having sex. I have one during foreplay but it seems to go away when i am fingering her before we have sex.. keeping in mind ive had an erection for 20+ minutes.

SOrry for the long post.. i am just in total love with this girl and want to be able to express it with her.. and its totally demasculizing when my penis isnt fully erect... which seems to be a problem thats stemmed from another.

Do you guys have any advice or tips.. or perhaps could it be testosterone levels? or maybe other hormones... I am very active and in shape.. 6'3 220.. right now quite stressed with exams and such but yea... Would greatly appreciate the help!

CHeers,

Lew

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-20-2008, 04:23 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: ED at 20??

I'm guessing you really like this girl and you don't want to screw anything up with her and so you are worried about trying to make a good impression and making her like you as much as possible.

All that worry has killed the fun and now your penis thinks this is a serious situation so he can't cooperate. Nothing kills fun like worry.

I think you need to chill out, cuddle more and go for sex less. Nothing is wrong with some hand stimulation, kissing and hugging until you guys get really comfy with each other. Maybe a moritorium on being naked for a month or two. Find new places to make out and concentrate on making her feel great and forget your penis. If he thinks there is fun involved he will change his tune soon enough. When the pressure is off, I bet you get lots of erections.

I assume you don't have trouble masturbating...maybe cut that back dramatically as well.

Last edited by orion; 01-20-2008 at 04:24 PM.

Old 02-15-2008, 06:30 AM   #3
(male)

lewmantheman HB User
Re: ED at 20??

Thanks for the reply Orion...

Your advice worked pretty well actually i stopped masturbating and kinda just tried to chill out a lot when with her.. and it worked we started having sex right away for a couple weeks...

Now unfortunately it seems to have reverted back to the old problem... Its SOOO frustrating.. i literally will be rock hard for about 30-40 minutes while fooling around then i try to put it in and it wont go at first so i begin to lose my full erection.. the more time goes the limper it before... sometimes if i try to masturbate a bit while pleasuring her it will get harder but not back to its full hardness at the beginning.

This wouldnt be such a big issue if we were able to get it in right away... she is ontop for most of the time when we start and it just doesnt seem to get in without a lot of fiddling around and pressure.. Only when i am rock solid will it stand a chance because i guess its more sturdy and can force its way in..... Ive NEVER had this problem before with past girlfriends.. as it would slide in even with a 3/4 erect penis no problem.

THis is really really upsetting me as i really just want to be able to engage in sex again with the person i love..Im thinking it is largely mental and perhaps the extended period of time i have en erection for.. I get night hard ons and every day or two i wake up with one. .. Any advice again at all.. or anything to try? Really feeling helpless at the moment .

cheers

Closed Thread