It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2008, 04:40 PM   #1
(male)

pcblue2010 HB User
Weight Relation to Penis Size

If I lost weight, would my penis be/appear larger? I'm 19 and it's just shy of 6 inches... I know that isn't too much below the average but it really bothers me. I'm 5'10" and weigh right at 200 lbs; not giant I know but I do have too much fat and I'm really hoping that maybe I actually don't have a small penis, it just appears that way because of the fat and maybe if I were thinner it would be bigger... Is that possible?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #2
(male)

EB02 HB User
Re: Weight Relation to Penis Size

With less fat, more of your penis would be exposed thus making it bigger. You will also be able to sustain better erections by losing weight and improving blood flow, which may also give your penis more size.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2008, 02:19 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

SpunkyStuart HB User

At just under 6" it is the larger side of average, so don't worry about that. What it looks like when flaccid may be what bothers you, and yes losing weight will help it look bigger as more will be on display. Sometimes if you have very thick pubic hair a quick trim can make more penis visible too.

Old 01-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcblue2010 View Post
If I lost weight, would my penis be/appear larger? I'm 19 and it's just shy of 6 inches... I know that isn't too much below the average but it really bothers me. I'm 5'10" and weigh right at 200 lbs; not giant I know but I do have too much fat and I'm really hoping that maybe I actually don't have a small penis, it just appears that way because of the fat and maybe if I were thinner it would be bigger... Is that possible?
dude I dont know who you have been talking to but jsut below 6 is not below average. The average size ranges from 4 to 7 inchs. so your nearly 6 is on the high side of average.

Losing weight would make it look bigger but it would still be the same size.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:12 PM   #5
(male)

pcblue2010 HB User

I just thought it was small, I mean... All the other ones I've seen (this was before I became a Christian, mind you... I don't have sex with guys anymore...) have been 7+... Are you guys SURE that 6 isn't small? Because it always felt small compared to the other guys... Even my roommate's is bigger than mine, and he's only 5'6"!

Old 01-22-2008, 02:19 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

I am bi. and I can tell you that the ones that are over 6 are few and far between. I'm nearly 7 and I alwasy thought I ahd a small one. Actually, I had a big complex about it. But, once I started messing around with guys I learned different. Are you sure all the guys you were with were over that size? did you measure or did you jsut look at it and say wow thats huge? You have to remember that your perspective is completly different then when looking at yourself.

And if you were with skinny twink guys that makes them look huge because they are so skinny. so it looks bigger compared to the rest of their body.

and I'm a christian also and I still have relations with men.

Closed Thread