It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2008, 05:50 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

seta37 HB User
Damaged, maybe

First, let me list my problems, or at least what I think are problems, and then I'll discuss some things that I think are relevant.

1: Small amount of ejaculate
2: Occasional pain in the testes

About 1, years ago when I entered puberty, I had several times what I do now. I think this could be due mostly to hormones.
It's not really a problem except that my sexual desire and sometimes ability to get an erection are directly related to how much semen I have.]
I might be drawing a relation that is not entirely direct though.
Years ago, I learned to suppress a lot of my impulses (I used to be violent), and I may have accidently suppressed the mental patterns that release normal amounts of testosterone and other hormones that affect semen and desire.
Then again, it could also be diet.
Sometimes my diet is way off balance, and the problem seems to be alleviated when I eat about 3000 calories plus (which is unacceptable because that makes me gain wait).
I thought that maybe I might have a gap in my diet.
Maybe not enough starches, or fish, or something.
It could be a combination of these things.
When I started having sex with my first girlfriend, the problem was severe, as it was also a confidence issue, but with time, it seemed to go away.
We could have sex many times in one day and my body seemed to be able to keep up.
Well, something strange happened the first night I shared a bed with my new girlfriend.
To me, she is really hot, and I wanted her really bad.
So bad that I was trembling.
She didn't want to do anything just yet, so I respected that and left her alone.
But the next day, I had almost as much ejaculate as when I was 13.
That tells me that the problem at least is not 100% permanent or crippling.

If anyone else has had this problem, let me know what you think.

Now, #2. This may or may not be related, and maybe it happens to all guys, I really don't know.
I really don't remember when it started, but it has to be at least 6 or 7 years now, and it hasn't changed, so I'm not too worried.
It seems to be random and not related to anything sexual.
Some days it just feels like I got kicked in the crotch the previous day, that dull throbbing soreness.
Sometimes I cant tell which teste it is, and sometimes it's distinctly left or right.
Sometimes I can even feel around and pinpoint what hurts.
Except that I'm untrained as a men's health physician so I dont know exactly what I'm poking at.
Sometimes it feels like where the tube connects to the teste and sometimes I think that its the epididymus (sp?).
I remember years and years ago when my mom drew me a little diagram of what that was, and explained that it could get strained or detached from the teste and that it hurt really bad, but wasn't really a big deal.
She wasn't a nurse or a doctor, so I dont know.
I have had my share of painful accidents as well as assaults from girls (sometimes accidental)
So I'm wondering if this could be a simple chronic injury that flares up now and then, or if it's something I should get addressed.
Like I said, whatever causes that pain it has NEVER influenced my sexual performance or ability, though sometimes it makes me be a little more mindful.

Any input would be really appreciated.
~D

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread