It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2008, 04:43 AM   #1
(male)

rahul00075 HB User
Testicles too small i guess!!

i m 32 and will b getting married.i masturbate regularly two or three times.My testicles after i masturbate seems ok and are visible but rest of the day goes inside(cannot be seen ).i m worried as i will be getting married.I get erections and urge to masturbate.Also get seminal fluid.i consider myself to be normal but just worried cause i will get married.Is it normal for the testicles to go inside?please help......

Last edited by rahul00075; 01-27-2008 at 04:46 AM. Reason: correction

Old 01-28-2008, 04:50 AM   #2
(male)

knig188 HB User
Re: Testicles too small i guess!!

maybe you should quit masturbating. I am not trying to be comical when I say that, but that can have a direct effect on how your testicles ascend and descend. More seriously, if you masturbate like that, you may be setting your marriage up for failure. I am not guessing on this one, so please consider these few words.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2008, 07:28 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

Don't just mean to disagree with you Knig188, but I really don't think masturbating has a thing in the world to do with what has been described here. Masturbating is masturbating, but the end result thereof is the same as physical sex, he is ejaculating and emptying his sperm reservoirs.

Rahul I think if your testicles are going back inside you it's something else. Sometimes when I masturbate one of mine will go back up in there but always drops back out when done.

Talk to a doctor. I think your condition is probably very normal and probably can be treated easily. It's probably not the actual size of your testicles either. It sounds related to the medical condition called undescended testicles. Only thing is yours go back and forth.

Best of luck to you.

-h

Old 01-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #4
(male)

rahul00075 HB User

thanks.i will speak 2 a doctor.

Closed Thread