It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2008, 03:18 PM   #1
(male)

Eddie29 HB User
Unhappy Accident at the gym today

Okay everyone this is a little bit embarressing for me.
I was at the gym today and I was in the locker room. Everyone around me is getting change just like any old locker room. Well, their was this guy next to me who was coming back from working out and my locker was right beneth his and I wasn't paying attention and my elbow well...lifted is penis up. I automatically apologize as he looked at me like I was some freak or something. I grab the rest of my stuff and left with a bright red face. Any thoughts out there.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #2
(male)

deadlifter HB User
Re: Accident at the gym today

Eddie,

Just forget about it. You didn't do it on purpose, could not have avoided it and were completely embarrassed by it just like any other guy would have been. Sometimes stuff just happens and you do your best to deal with it. Sounds like you did the right thing!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #3
(male)

pbfootball17 HB User

dont worry about it. crap happens.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User

It might have been his penis you bumped, but hey, the guy was naked and right above where you were.

It was an everday accident, you bumping into him, and actually no different than you bumping into his shoulder. It just happened that it was a locker room situation, him being right above you, and also that he was naked.

I'm sure it was a little awkward but I'm also sure he thought nothing of it.. Unless he was trying to get so close to you naked. Seems he might have put a towel around himself being so close to you and all.

I'd think nothing further of it.

-h

Old 01-29-2008, 01:27 PM   #5
(male)

rahul00075 HB User

hiya friend,
i really don't think this is such a issue to be discussed here unless u r not telling us the real truth.Did u like when u touched him?? If u didn't then there is no point for this particular thread as u urself believe that it was an accident.And when accidents of this nature occur u feel embarrassed..thats all!!! so nothing to worry.BUT IF U FELT GOOD ABOUT IT THEN U SHD mention that so that people can comment on it.

Old 01-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #6
(male)

puffy0001 HB User

I thought you were going to say you hurt yourself or something, but this never crossed my mind. Dude, I would never go back to that gym. Every time you see this guy, and believe me all of a sudden you'll be seeing him everywhere, you open the locker there he is, you are on the treadmill there he is, you try for the Stairmaster and grab the bars for stability, there is this other guy's penis you accidently touched, you drop your used gum in the trash bin, there he is. Every time you see him you are thinking he is thinking there is the penis toucher. You will be forever be the penis toucher. If you see him talking to one of those finely toned and sexy gym girls in their tights, short shorts and excessively small tops exposing their heaving and sweaty bosoms you will be thinking " I wonder if he is telling them I’m the penis toucher", and You will be thinking about this until you use your new found endurance from all that working out and run for the hills. Run as far from that gym as you can.

Maybe you are a bigger (no pun intended) or a more mature man than myself or the average guy, but from a guys perspective that's worst that peeking over the urinal or you looking at your shower buddies tools and getting caught and making eye contact.

Last edited by puffy0001; 01-29-2008 at 04:12 PM.

Old 01-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I think the last poster took it a little seriously.
To me, it was light comedy...a little view of the human condition.
It was a pure accident, but one which is really embarrassing, like a Seinfeld episode. If it were me, I would look in my heart, know that it was not done on purpose, and not give it another thought, ever. I also think that the guy, looking back on it, would know that either you were the most forward guy ever to be in a locker room, or that it was an accident, too.

Old 01-30-2008, 12:27 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User

wow.. thats a bit of an overreaction.

Closed Thread