It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
(male)

naveed786 HB User
can Size ???

Hi,

I am sure the experts can recommend me a suggestion how to enlarge pennis and make it straight , as my pennis is average , not Big and deflected at right side.

~ Natural Remedy will be proffered ~

Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2008, 08:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: How to increase Size : Naveed

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed786 View Post
Hi,
Can some one let me know hot to increase size of Pennis and how to get it more thicker, more in width ?
Please recommend me a solution from natural things, not from medicin.

THX
As far as I'm aware there is no way to increase your size. you have what you have.

now there is a thing called jelqing that some guys swear by that increases it but I'm very skeptical. you can do your own research into the term.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2008, 10:04 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

mail04 HB User
Re: How to increase Size : Naveed

jelqing will work, ive done it myself and noticed small gains. HOWEVER, it takes a looooong time, even years for some to gain anything. Its a lot of work and dedication for something that may not even work.

Old 02-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hairier yet.. HB User
Re: can Size ???

At some point in every man's life the size of his penis becomes of utmost importance. From the time I was old enough to realize that a young boy wanted a protruding, large, floppy, heavy penis, I did. I am 43 years old now and still look at mine every day in the mirror to "see how it's looking". I too am quite average in size but do have an advantage of being thicker than some.

Anyway, size matters only if to nothing more than the ego of men. It does matter.. if women think so or not. I have owned a penis pump and enjoyed it quite a bit. For me the pump did nothing for length gains, but quite a bit for fatness or thickness. Of course these results were only temporary. I still enjoyed pumping though. I also used an herbal men's (size) supplement called Enzyte and believe me it worked. The natrural herbs in the pills increase blood flow to the penis and somehow engorge the blood filling spaces inside the penis. The supplement increased my sex drive too, and man what a site it was to wake up in the morning, look in the bathroom mirror and see a super thick, heavy penis attached to your body..

Again, the results from the pills were quite nice but still only temporary. That's the thing about penis enlargement, all methods are only temporary, unless you go the surgical route, which no one recommends. Please don't even consider surgery.

All in all there's nothing that can be done naturally to permanently increase your penis size. I've never dealt with a curved penis, but have heard there are treatments out there to correct it. Maybe someone else can tell you about the straightening procedure.

Learn to love the penis you have my friend, because large or small it will still bring you untold pleasure.

Take care.

-h

Last edited by hairier yet..; 02-13-2008 at 07:00 PM.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:23 PM   #5
(male)

naveed786 HB User

ok, leave the discussion on size, can we straight it ? or a small deflection is normal

Old 02-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #6
(female)

PinkNBlondePunk HB User

Yes, a slight deflection is normal-- besides, you should be glad you have a slightly curved penis.. the feeling is wonderful for women because your penis will hit spots other penises may not-- it feels different (in a good way), so be proud!

Old 03-12-2008, 03:02 PM   #7
(male)

javery30 HB User

Yeah having an angle is a good thing. Also, jelqing is good in that it is actually pretty healthy for the penis. Will get those veins popping out and make it cool looking, you'll have some rock hard erections after practicing it too. So long as you don't go crazy with it because you CAN injure yourself. As far as making it bigger, well I'm not going to comment on the validity of that.

Old 05-16-2008, 09:29 PM   #8
(male)

naveed786 HB User

Hi,

Thank you for your reply !
OK, its clear that a slight deflection is normal. But i am also concious about the pain. Yes, Pain when i got discharge , there exist a pain in my pennis. Thia pain increase if my pennis got erection after disccharge.
Please let me know if it is OK ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkNBlondePunk View Post
Yes, a slight deflection is normal-- besides, you should be glad you have a slightly curved penis.. the feeling is wonderful for women because your penis will hit spots other penises may not-- it feels different (in a good way), so be proud!

Old 06-15-2008, 06:57 PM   #9
(male)

naveed786 HB User

Hi,

Can u recommend or telll me the some way to increase the leisure time ? I not like to dischrge in a minute or two but love to take and satisfy the partner through hours.
I have heared and know some effective medicins but not like to go with them as may cause side effects . Any thing that do not have side effect ?
Any spray that i can spray on my Pennis to stay with her for hours ?

Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkNBlondePunk View Post

Closed Thread