It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2008, 04:58 PM   #1
(female)

brendap2 HB User
Cheating question

Somebody told me that you can test your boyfriend if he's cheating by looking at him in the bathtub.

Last edited by brendap2; 02-10-2008 at 04:53 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User
Re: Cheating question

The test has no truth to it, whatsoever.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I have never heard this before. It sounds like a load of you-know-what. If you think he's cheating - do you have proof? Has something happened to make you think so? Why not just confront him, assuming you have proof, rather than relying on some obscure thing that doesn't even make any logical sense?

Old 02-01-2008, 08:01 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

That would have to go on my "most ridiculous things heard" list.

First, the penis doesn't fill with semen, the testicles do. The only time the penis fills with semen is while he's ejaculating. And even if it were the penis that held the semen reserve (which it doesn't), who's to say he isn't masturbating? Would bath water know the difference between semen released from masturbation vs. sex with a partner? Nope.

That's just too silly for words.

Old 02-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

A FLOATING PENIS IN THE BATH TUB DON'T MEAN HE'S CHEATING... mine floats if I bath but I take showers and I don't cheat!!
besides if a penis has semen in it it would still float...heck ain't you ever floated in a swimming pool..your arms legs are a lot heavier than a penis and they float.

MAYBE THE ONLY THING THAT COULD GET YOUR CURIOUSITY UP IS IF HIS PENIS STAYS RED ALL THE TIME AND YOU DON'T HAVE SEX WITH HIM FOR A FEW DAYS??, THEN YEAH THAT MIGHT RAISE SOME QUESTION, BUT EVEN THAT DON'T MEAN HE'S CHEATING.....HE CAN ALWAYS SAY ITS JUST HIM SCRACHING IT, OR MAYBE THE LAUNDRY DETER IS IRRATING IT .
OR MAYBE HE SMELLS FISHY??

Old 02-02-2008, 03:04 AM   #6
(male)

Pillbox HB User

Thats some old wives tale that somebody somewhere probably actually believes. Yes what all these other guys have stated, ''the penis does not hold semen''. Hire yourself a PI or something and get this off your mind, it sounds like it's eat on you till your clutching at straws.

Last edited by Pillbox; 02-02-2008 at 03:06 AM.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:06 AM   #7
(female)

brendap2 HB User

Thank you to everyone who responded. Someone had told me this and they honestly beleived this ol wise tale was the truth. My mind is releived to say the least. And again Thank You..brendap2

Closed Thread