It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2008, 08:51 PM   #1
(male)

ConfusedBuckeye HB User
Problems with the tip of Penis

For a few days now i've noticed that the hole of my penis, towards the very tip end, I get a burning (almost bleeding feeling) when i pee.. but remember it is just the tip end.. The only thing I can really remember happening right before this started was waking up right before I ejaculated in a wet dream.. i immediately peed, and from then on I think ive had this slight burning (almost bleeding feeling when I pee).. I have had unprotected sex before, but supposedly they where clean.. there never has been any bleeding, or bumps. But some light redness right at the pee hole.. and once i do pee, there is like 2 or 3 streams, almost like something at the end of the hole is blocking (like right after sex).. any help would be appreciated... just want to maybe have an idea, bf a doctors visit..

Old 02-12-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: Problems with the tip of Penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedBuckeye View Post
For a few days now i've noticed that the hole of my penis, towards the very tip end, I get a burning (almost bleeding feeling) when i pee.. but remember it is just the tip end.. The only thing I can really remember happening right before this started was waking up right before I ejaculated in a wet dream.. i immediately peed, and from then on I think ive had this slight burning (almost bleeding feeling when I pee).. I have had unprotected sex before, but supposedly they where clean.. there never has been any bleeding, or bumps. But some light redness right at the pee hole.. and once i do pee, there is like 2 or 3 streams, almost like something at the end of the hole is blocking (like right after sex).. any help would be appreciated... just want to maybe have an idea, bf a doctors visit..
burning while peeing is a classic symptom of an STD. not syaing thats what it is.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-13-2008, 05:09 AM   #3
(female)

lovethemusic HB User

Could be an STD, but could be a Urinary Tract Infection possibly.....

Please see a Dr!

Old 02-13-2008, 02:44 PM   #4
(male)

ConfusedBuckeye HB User

Thank you much, everyones got me suckin down water, and cranberry juice.. see what happens in the next couple days, then guess ill get er checked out.. I appreciate your alls info

Closed Thread