It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
(male)

billyr066 HB User
how to increase ejaculate

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-14-2008, 01:09 PM   #2
(male)

jp39 HB User
Re: how to increase ejaculate

The product that claims to that is Ogoplex but I do not know if it works or not. Its main ingredient is some type of flower pollen extract.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-16-2008, 07:58 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

AZMan07 HB UserAZMan07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyr066 View Post
Make sure you are getting at least 30 mg Zinc (but don't take more), stay hydrated, don't rush to your orgasm, exercise regularly. If you still want more try some of the commercial products available, marketed as "male volume enhancers." Typically though, they contain ingredients that will also increase libido and strengthen erections.

Some testosterone boosters also contain ingredients that will increase your semen production. Ejaculoid is popular as a volume enhancer. I started taking Paravol over a month ago to increase libido and it does as well as it has increased my semen production and made it whiter and thicker but, it has taken about 5 weeks. I think using any volume enhancer requires patience. Both Ejaculoid and Paravol contain Tribulus that increases the hormone that produces testosterone. Even using Paravol, if I rush to orgasm, it is not as strong or as intense, does not produce as many contractions during either the orgasm *or* during the ejaculation (if you can't feel the difference between these you are probably rushing to orgasm too fast), and does not produce as much semen.

Bottom line is you have to stay in the orgasmic zone as long as possible in order to increase ejaculate volume.

I hope this helps.

Old 02-16-2008, 11:42 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Yes I agree withAZman07, sometimes when ''if'' you masterbate just before you feel the erge stop wait a minute or so then keep going and do this about 3 or four times and that should produce more ejaculate, as AZ mention stay in the orgasmic zone as long as possible.

Becareful as to the drugs you go out and buy and take!!
I recommend YOU see your Dr and get precriptions, it maybe trial and error but at least the Dr's would know what to do if you had a bad reaction.

Closed Thread