It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2008, 09:08 AM   #1
(female)

holahanson HB User
headache before an orgasm?

So a few weeks ago I was giving my bf oral and he was just about to orgasm when he got a splitting headache out of nowhere - so bad that we had to stop, and it hurt for hours. We just assumed that it happened because he was stressing too much to finish (because I don't mean to, but sometimes I do complain a little... because he takes FOREVER.) Anyways, so that happened a while ago, but now every time that we have sex or anytime I give him oral, when he gets close to finishing he gets the same headache and we usually have to stop. What is up with that? I told him to relax, take his time, etc so that he isn't stressing, and the last time we had sex he said he wasn't, so I dunno... We've been having sex for about 4 years and this has never happened before. Any ideas?

Old 02-14-2008, 10:58 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Bengie HB User
Re: headache before an orgasm?

he might be holding his breath to long.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-19-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
(male)

status HB User

I have the same problem of taking forever to finish and kinda had a dizziness feeling once because of something like that...basically the problem was that when I used to almost reach orgasm.. I kinda used to make my penis stronger...you know, like guys can move their penises up/down without touching it..using the same way when almost reaching orgasm...kinda feels better...I stoped doing that for a while and the diziness just went away..maybe he's having the same issue.

Old 02-21-2008, 04:47 PM   #4
(male)

antonnio1 HB User

Any chance your boyfriend could be taking steroids or other types of medication for performance enhancement? These can increase blood pressure during times of high exertion, like the final moments of sexual activity when blood vessels narrow and the body tenses.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:18 AM   #5
(male)

status HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonnio1 View Post
Any chance your boyfriend could be taking steroids or other types of medication for performance enhancement? These can increase blood pressure during times of high exertion, like the final moments of sexual activity when blood vessels narrow and the body tenses.
Just replying in case it helps her in anything...I was actually using steroids, used to eat raw-eggs and some protein-shakes, but don't think it was from it..cose I did weight-lifting from when I was 12 til 18 taking steroids for 2 years...14-16..and never had problems besides that time, it can be something that's just happening because of something he's doing right now..some food he eats, being stressed, its like when u smoke..u stop smoking for 2/3 days..the 1st cigarette u have after 3 days will make u feel like u gonna fall or something, he could just be missing something in his body, and if he does steroids..he better be taking protein shakes and raw-eggs...cose those are the best source of nutrients to give him what his body needs when building up muscle

Old 02-23-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
(female)

holahanson HB User

thank you for all the replies!

my boyfriend is definitely not on steroids or anything ha. He doesn't take any medication at all, although he does smoke and drinks occasionally (more often than I would like sometimes, but oh well) But he is overweight, and he hasn't been to the doctor in years... he could have high blood pressure, who knows. I have no idea...

Old 02-23-2008, 11:50 PM   #7
(male)

cantsleep26 HB User

Something like that would really freak me out. Get him to a doctor, in my opinion.

Old 03-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #8
(female)

ladyluck27 HB User

Maybe he just wanted to get out of the activity and had to make an excuse.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:41 PM   #9
(male)

careforher555 HB User

i experienced an intense headache right during an orgasm, and it seemed to be coming from extreme neck tension. If you're trying to finish so fast by clenching any muscles, that can happen. that's just from my experience.

Closed Thread