It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
(male)

Adrenaline HB User
Tiny red bumps on penis after sex.. disappear easily but occurs frequently.

Hello, I was just wondering about this... as I'm a bit (not too much) worried about it. Ok. So the first time I had sex which was in September, I developed a yeast infection so it seemed. I had all the symptoms.. word for word, well most anyway. It just went away after a week and a half or two. Each time I had sex since then, no yeast infection ever again.

But, I'm wondering what this is. I get very little tiny red bumps (not so much of them, but it can turn into like a bundle of them and look kinda like a rash but not exactly like one) after sex. Definitely not always. Most of the time they are scarce and spaced out from each other and don't look that bad (disappear within 1-2 days).

The time I developed a yeast infection, I had sex 2 days in a row. I thought this might've been it.. too much yeast in general which = infection. But.. I've had sex 3 days in a row on three occasions and nothing developed from it at all - sometimes not even red bumps come.

Lately when masturbating I've seen them again. Haven't had sex in over 2-3 weeks.

What are they? Friction bumps? No discomfort of any kind.
(Yes it is unprotected but both me and my partner are clean)

Last edited by Adrenaline; 02-18-2008 at 04:44 PM.

Old 02-18-2008, 10:33 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

mk7657 HB User
Re: Tiny red bumps on penis after sex.. disappear easily but occurs frequently.

Hi.

I've had a partner that I got bumps from after having sex. I don't know if it was her diet or what, but I was having an alergic reaction to her body fluids. Maybe you are too. However, I guess if you are getting them masturbating, that counts that theory out. Good luck.

mk

Last edited by mk7657; 02-18-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #3
(male)

pgcarpediem07 HB User
Re: Tiny red bumps on penis after sex.. disappear easily but occurs frequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline View Post
Hello, I was just wondering about this... as I'm a bit (not too much) worried about it. Ok. So the first time I had sex which was in September, I developed a yeast infection so it seemed. I had all the symptoms.. word for word, well most anyway. It just went away after a week and a half or two. Each time I had sex since then, no yeast infection ever again.

But, I'm wondering what this is. I get very little tiny red bumps (not so much of them, but it can turn into like a bundle of them and look kinda like a rash but not exactly like one) after sex. Definitely not always. Most of the time they are scarce and spaced out from each other and don't look that bad (disappear within 1-2 days).

The time I developed a yeast infection, I had sex 2 days in a row. I thought this might've been it.. too much yeast in general which = infection. But.. I've had sex 3 days in a row on three occasions and nothing developed from it at all - sometimes not even red bumps come.

Lately when masturbating I've seen them again. Haven't had sex in over 2-3 weeks.

What are they? Friction bumps? No discomfort of any kind.
(Yes it is unprotected but both me and my partner are clean)
hey i have this same problem and im super worried cuz i have no idea what they are and its hard to test them because they are gone by the next day. i just recently started being sexually active but my fiancee has been more experienced. she is afraid that she may have given me something. i thought back to when they cam up n it was the day right after my fiancee's period ended so i hoping this is just an allergic reaction to the her Ph levels cuz i get check every 4 or 5 months and nothing has come up im due for my next check up this month but these bumps have me a little worried.

Closed Thread