It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2008, 04:15 PM   #1
(male)

cdns HB User
strange masterbation technique

hey im a 20 yr old male and for as long as i can remember i have had a strange method of masterbating..

rather than waiting until my penis is erect, i can only bring myself to climax by putting force on my flacid penis against a hard object (such as a desk) and rubbing it. this must sound crazy, but its hard to break the habit and force myself to masterbate the conventional way. i think i picked this up when i was pretty young and i was squeezing the penis in order to prevent myself from urinating while waiting to use the bathroom.. i cannot climax from straightforward masterbation; this has only become a problem since starting foreplay with girlfriend who can tell i dont enjoy it.

i recently read of a disorder called tms which can be damaging, and my method seems a lot worse. how can i break the habit?

The following user gives a hug of support to cdns:
filmgigg (03-23-2011)
Old 02-20-2008, 04:40 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: strange masterbation technique

OK, have you tryed slowly building up to a climex with your GF?
has she tryed hand stimulation?
I must say your method sounds like it might hurt
keil

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2008, 05:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

That method can definitely cause permanent damage.
If you can't will yourself to stop, get some counseling to help you to stop.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
(male)

springbok2007 HB User

I really dont think your method is such a problem. Some men start rubbing their flacid penis against soft of hard surfaces and that gives them pleasure. Cut and uncut men will experience different sensations. Myself sometimes press against the shower glass panel. What is so weird about that. Whatever as long as you do not hurt yourself. What is a bit "worrying" is that you do not masturbate using your hand, you should experiment a bit more.
Nothing to worry about

Old 02-21-2008, 02:26 PM   #5
(male)

cdns HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by keil View Post
OK, have you tryed slowly building up to a climex with your GF?
has she tryed hand stimulation?
I must say your method sounds like it might hurt
keil
yes we have tried that, i enjoy hand stimulation with her at times but it just isnt enough. when using lube it is too sensitive, maybe this will just take some getting used to? it sounds sore in theory but it isnt painful.

Last edited by cdns; 02-21-2008 at 02:28 PM.

Old 02-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #6
(female)

PinkNBlondePunk HB User

This sounds like something a lot of women do-- rub against a pillow or other object in order to orgasm.. though this is a bit different due to the affect it might have on your penis.

I know that I, myself, have problems orgasming for manual stimulation (I cannot at all from myself), unless I am rubbing against something.

Try to incorporate rubbing and manual stimulation at the same time, then slowly remove the rubbing until it is finally manual stimulation only (do this over many sessions, not just in one)

Closed Thread