It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
(female)

Cat Baggins HB User
Sex after circumcision

Hi, hope you can advise me.

My fella was circumcised two weeks ago, after problems with his foreskin and infection ect.

I have a few questions about the sex side of things.

How long must he wait till we can have full intercourse - the stitches are gone, he is a little sore and itchy so am guessing it will be another week or so - he is more keen than me BTW!! (don't want him to damage himself)

Also - before the op, he seemed to take ages and ages to ejaculate, to the point where I would get sore, and either he or I would finish with a hand job - so will this make any difference to that at all?

Would it be safer to use a condom for the first couple of times we have full sex?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-10-2008, 11:51 PM   #2
(male)

springbok2007 HB User
Re: Sex after circumcision

Hi. I would recommend that he wait until the scar has healed well, at least a month. Sex is different after the cut and most adult men that were cut as adults would agree. All men are different and will have their own story to tell. Good or bad. If your man took a long time to orgasm while he was uncut, the chances are that he might even take a bit longer now that he is circumcised. Nothing to worry about. Hope you like his new status.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-12-2008, 07:34 AM   #3
(female)

Cat Baggins HB User

Hi Springbok2007 - thank you for your reply.

The scar is still there at the mo, so will discourage any activity till it is healed. He does seem a bit worried as to my reaction but to be honest I do not see it as being a problem, it will be trial and error I guess, and it does look all neat now!

Old 03-13-2008, 11:05 AM   #4
(male)

jasontn82 HB User

It seems like your fella has a condition called retarded ejaculation. its a condition where a man has masturbated in a specific way so many times over that vaginal stimulation is not as good anymore as his specific way with his hand. It is a psychological condition, most men think of a certain fantasy or see a certain thing and masturbate in only one certain way. This condition is very damaging in relationships. Sex therapy can help to get him to finish inside..but its a very long process. I remember the first step is to stop intercourse.

Closed Thread